• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Winter Coats (2005)

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
Can anyone recommend a warm, comfortable, stylish yet conservative winter coat for business purposes?
I am looking for a well-made quality coat that will last me for at least 2-3 years. Kenneth Cole has a nice peacoat on the market with a leather trimmed lapel, but I would like to look at other options.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
thanks. :)

Flash sites are such a pet peave of mine. I swear flash designers try on purpose to hide every feature of the website as much as possible.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
this jacket sold for 50 bones on ebay, and i shit the bed on the bidding. (it ended on a weekend, and i totally forgot about it.)

i'm peeeeessssed.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I hate flash sites as well... they never work for me.. you can't use the "back button" (well any of the buttons cause you can't find them lol)

undercover_girl

TRIBE Member
Mackage rocks. Just bought a lovely coat of theirs last week to keep me nice and warm over the winter. It's wool with leather accents. I love it!

It's weird that you have to shop for this stuff sooo early, but you do - The selection at Holts is already pretty limited.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Check kennsington. I found some sweet parkas on sale for 40 dollars. This winter its all about staying warm. Who cares how uncool I look. I also cant wait to buy my big rubber winter boots.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by undercover_girl

It's weird that you have to shop for this stuff sooo early, but you do - The selection at Holts is already pretty limited.
seriously. the coat i'd been eyeballing at h&m for three weeks that i kept putting off buying because it was 20 degrees outside is now completely sold out.

fahck!