1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

WinMX query...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Harmonika, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

I know I'm being lazy here, but I'm worn the fuck out, and need some assistance...

Does anyone know how to get WinMX to specify to search for certain files - the ones you can add when you're doing the install (aside from the usual mp3, .avi and whatnot)?

I'm desperately trying to get the lastest version of Reason - even 2.0 would suffice, but I'm working on a new track and would love to get my hands on the Screamer distortion unit.

help!

i.

2. Syntax Error

Syntax Error Well-Known TRIBEr

software piracy is immoral and you will go to hell for it.

check the producers room for a thread on free applications that you can use to produce.

3. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

I didn't ask for a lesson in morality, I asked for help with WinMX.

Let me guess, you're one of those oh-so perfect people who has never erred during your entire illustrious life, right? Therefore it's fine and dandy for you to pass judgement on other people, right? Is that the way it is for you? Fuck, I'd love to live in your world, it must be like paradise...

Remove the plank from thine own eyes, before you attempt to remove the speck from your brother's."

*sigh* Lord, give me strength...

i.

4. Syntax Error

5. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

Yeah, you would think that's funny...go jump in the lake, ya nonce. :p

i.

6. Syntax Error

7. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

Yeah, no time for anything or anyone but yourself, I'm guessing...

...and I noticed that you're "swimming in a sea of negativity", so I guess you've already jumped in the lake. Just make sure you don't drown.

Tell ya what - here's a life preserver. Or would you rather have a Lifesaver?

;)

i.