1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Wings! Where are the best?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by alexd, Nov 3, 2018.

1. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

I just realized I haven't had wings for like 20 years. Wing places used to be everywhere. Not so much now it seems...

Any recommendations?

2. If there's an All Star Wings near you, I'd go with that, just for the selection of flavors, both dry and sauced. Duff's wings are small and not very impressive, St. Louis fell the fuck off years ago, and I don't really care for Buffalo wings.

I have nothing but chains up here, so something more local and unique, I'm no help with :(

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

wheat sheaf still is my go go place when i come to Toronto.

4. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

Betty's, Duff's, Sheaf, or the Hogtown Smoke on Colborne Lane just in from church

5. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

Crown and Dragon @ yonge and davenport

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  6. blaze_604

blaze_604 TRIBE Member

Jack Astors aint bad

7. alexd

I forgot about the Sheaf. I used to go to the CHicken Deli on Mount Pleasant in the early 90's but that's gone.

8. Cougars migrated.

9. alexd

The Chicken Deli was amazing up there some nights -- a sea of leopard and tiger prints, even cow, giraffe and zebra sometimes.

10. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

Heard it's closing on the 14th.

11. Closing? I've been told that they're going to re-open, but completely upgrade and renovate the place (still keeping their "look" in place). But I did hear they fired the staff.