• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wings n Beer Meetup this friday in honour of Blysspuss visiting

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Blysspuss is in town for the weekend so its the perfect opportunity for an excuse for wings (but mostly to check him out and see if he's a weirdo;))

So this Friday, May 17 2013.

Arrival Time: 6:30-7:00 ish

Place: Mugshot Tavern (bloor and keele) --- The suggestion was made for this establishment, but I know bloor and keele may be kinda far for some of you eastenders, so we can change the location to something more central if you all whine enough, or if someone has a better suggestion.

What to bring: your wallet, your charm, your good looks, your sense of humour, your dirty mind, and your empty stomach.

what not to bring: your mamma

This is your one and only chance to meet Blysspuss, dont miss out on this exciting and once in a lifetime opportunity. Sign up now, limited space available.

praktik

TRIBE Member
mugshot tavern rocks people - i live next door even though I don't really know any of you guys, maybe I'll pass by for a pint..;)

peko

TRIBE Member
Boo! No room for a double stroller. :) ha,ha! I just babied up the party thread.

Blysspuss better wear his Big Lewbowski shirt and get a picture taken with the NCers.

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
Hahahahaha...

Yeah Mugshot had just opened when I left in 2011. I'm open to whatever really.

I've got no firm plans of any kind(as is the case with any of my holidays).

Also, there is an "L" missing from my alias, but no worries. Stole it from Atwood.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
oops. lol I knew i was gonna spell it wrong.
I always think of Bagpuss when I see your name, so im expecting you to be a cuddley cat

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
It's about standard, I'd figure. Most plans involving me tend to involve many-a-chute-pulling...either days before, or during the event. S'why I said I was going...if people want to swing by and meet up, that'd be cool.

I make my own fun. I live in a land where this is a must!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

peko

TRIBE Member
It's about standard, I'd figure. Most plans involving me tend to involve many-a-chute-pulling...either days before, or during the event. S'why I said I was going...if people want to swing by and meet up, that'd be cool.

I make my own fun. I live in a land where this is a must!
It's the long weekend that drives people out of the city. I'd love to drop by for a beer with you guys but I have diapers to change. :p

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
Blysspuss is in town for the weekend so its the perfect opportunity for an excuse for wings (but mostly to check him out and see if he's a weirdo;))

So this Friday, May 17 2013.

Arrival Time: 6:30-7:00 ish

Place: Mugshot Tavern (bloor and keele) --- The suggestion was made for this establishment, but I know bloor and keele may be kinda far for some of you eastenders, so we can change the location to something more central if you all whine enough, or if someone has a better suggestion.

What to bring: your wallet, your charm, your good looks, your sense of humour, your dirty mind, and your empty stomach.

what not to bring: your mamma

This is your one and only chance to meet Blysspuss, dont miss out on this exciting and once in a lifetime opportunity. Sign up now, limited space available.
ha! i live within spitting distance of that mugshot place. I feel like dropping in just to say hi. i dont even know what any of you killa b's look like though.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Ya i will have no clue how to find you f*ckers there - i'll post what colour shirt I'm wearing or something

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
bathroom n praktik u must come. You'll know us cuz i'll be the girl swearing alot. Plus we all have phones n can just post that we are there at which point it shud be pretty obvious who we are