• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Windy much?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
I'm on the 12th floor and have a window in my office and watching the birds trying to fly is pretty funny. They flutter there wings a lot but are not moving at all. This one bird kept at it for a good couple minutes and wasn't geting anywhere. I'm surprised it didn't just fall down dead from exhaustion.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
There are gaps around most of my windows (old windows, crappy frames), wind keeps sneaking into the cracks and making loud farting/squeaking sounds.

littlejon

TRIBE Member
i was riding my bike to the GO train today and the wind was so strong i was not getting anywhere.
i thought i would be late for work.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I got to walk home from class tonight and pretend I was in Siberia or somewhere much more exciting than Peterborough while dodging falling branches. It was soo blowy and snowy and the sky was a funny colour. Very refreshing.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
fuck me it was cold yesterday... that wind was seriously biting. i was out on the lake yesterday (inner harbour thank god!) for an hour or so and i thought my face was gonna crack and crumble to pieces. brrrrrrrr.

d

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Been like this for over 24 hours now...I was up uber early yesterday morning, and it was madness I tells ya...MADNESS!

THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END SAVE YOURSELVES OMGWTHTIUYAQE9P3759-037503=45!!!!

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
No one has experienced this wind unless you have had to get off the subway at queens park and tried to walk west on college. Yesterday I witnessed two kids crying because the wind was so crazy and they couldnt walk to keep up with their parents. Today I saw a lady have to get off her bike because the wind was so strong she couldnt ride.
I blame it all on that stupidly designed Ontario Power Generation building.