• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Will Justin Bieber go to rehab? Denial is not a river in Egypt :p

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
"Everyone in my team has been telling me “keep the press happy” but I’m tired of all the countless lies in the press right now. Saying I’m going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud, and nothing’s been said by them. My grandparents wouldn’t know how to reach to press even if they did want to so that was a lie and rehab c’mon. If anyone believes I need rehab that’s their own stupidity lol I’m 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I’ve seen the whole world, 19 and I’ve accomplished more than I could’ve dreamed of, I’m 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and I know I got my head on straight. I know who I am and I know who I’m not. My message is to believe. My albums could be about anything but my messages have been to never say never and believe, not to believe in me but to believe in yourself … I honestly don’t care if you believe in me because I believe in me, and look where that’s gotten me so far … I’m writing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart. Letting you know firsthand how I feel rather than have these stories linger. I’m a good person with a big heart. And I don’t think I deserve all of this negative press. I’ve worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn’t stop here. I’m growing up [and] finding myself while having people watch me and criticise me every day. I think I’m doing pretty damn good. And to those comparing me to Lindsay Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements ;)"

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
He sorta strikes me as a guy who isn't too much into the drug scene though? Arrogant and outrageously self-assured? Wouldn't you be if you accomplished what he has before adulthood?

Just remember that the Hollywood press has been known to represent unsubstantiated rumour and hearsay as fact. Sells magazines.

Whether you are Justin Bieber, the press, etc... it's all about the sale.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kuba

TRIBE Member
I am in the minority here but, he doesn't bother me. Matter of fact its kinda of cool to think where he came from. Yes he is polished and manufacturered to shit, and no I don't like his music. BUT he doesn't bother me and it's cool to think he is Canadian.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dstarr

TRIBE Member
I think he doesn't need rehab or anything... I think he's an idiot and he might have become a total douchebag but that's because he's insanely rich and young and making so much money for those around him, he's in the Britney zone right now.

The press loves to build stars up and then tear them down. I think the same thing is happening to Taylor Swift right now. She could do no wrong a few years ago and they wouldn't write anything bad about her and now it's all "she's unlucky in love".

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Remember how cocky/arrogant/know-it-all'y we were when we were 19? Add millions of dollars to that. I don't blame the kid. Can't stand his music, but whatever, I think it'd be dope to be a millionaire at 19.

I'd be an even bigger dick than I was lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I am in the minority here but, he doesn't bother me. Matter of fact its kinda of cool to think where he came from. Yes he is polished and manufacturered to shit, and no I don't like his music. BUT he doesn't bother me and it's cool to think he is Canadian.
me too. He doesn't bother me at all. I think people feel like they should not like JB.. When I used to be on FB ppl would make status updates about him and have such strong feelings towards him..seriously? How can you have opinions about someone you've never met? Have opinions about his music.. sure, but not about his personality. I heard that there was some plot to kill him also?

He's only 19 years old and he's accomplished more and seen more then most of us ever will..

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
He's a kid who has become a megastar. No one deserves this kind of scrutiny or disdain (Well, unless you're Hitler , and +1 for Hitler reference ; p).

How can anyone not feel bad for this kid? I'm not a fan. His music does nothing for me, but I can't even imagine what it would be like. I lost my parents at 17 and pretty much raised myself from 17 (and yeah. I was a dick at times. Glad my principal took me in, turned me around, and helped me get my head on straight), yet he's surrounded by people who tell him he is the most awesome person on earth.

It's F***** up. :(

Getting pissed off at pop culture icons that aren't being marketed towards us kind of doesn't make sense.

Every time he comes up on the radio, I change the channel - problem solved.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
This is the young, young, young generation's Michael Jackson. I work at an elementary school. They go bananas for him. He's getting paid.

I'm curious to see what happens when real puberty hits and he gets older....

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Problem is, society has jumped the shark.

People are salivating to hit up social media and ridicule something the instant it happens.

I personally don't find him very talented. I get that when he was 13 or 14 he played the guitar and sang a song and looked cute. That then spawned, what is probably the biggest social media star. Can't hate on 35 million girls following your every word on twitter. Can't hate the money he has made because of fan base that is greater then the population of the country he comes from.

But yeah I don't find him to be talented. That said there are more then a few non talented people in the socialtainment (going to be my new word) world.

Interesting that when I and some friends watched the SNL with Beiber we had a hard time finding a worse episode EVER that we could remember. Now I know he is a "singer" not an actor. However listening to a bunch of my friends daughters, who are the 12-14 year group and not on twitter apparently. Gush over how great he was on SNL. And couldn't believe that we didn't find him to be any good.

So it seems to me that there could also be a very very large group of girls out there that are jaded by being a Beleiber.

But hey good for him.

I still think Selena Gomez will have the longer career.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
You don't think he's talented? He's a great dancer.. from the one video I watched of him. :p
He mimics MJ, JT and Usher's moves.