• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

will dog spray work against cowboys?

jared k

TRIBE Member
my little emo friend got jumped twice by idiots on friday night while skating alone, so i bought him some dog spray. do you think it'll work against people if he ever had to use it? it's pure capsaiacin. i figure if it'll stop a dog, it'll stop a douchebag, but i want to make sure. i can't find anything on the web, and i didn't really want to ask the guy in the sporting goods store (you wouldn't believe what you have to go through to get that stuff).

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
oh, it'll work,

but you better be damn sure you get each and every one of them, or they'll beat you to near death and shove the can up your ass.

if he's a wuss, and will probably be killed for trying it, I suggest he just finds quieter places to hang out.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
If you're serious about (your friend) using it, I'd look into the laws regarding its use on people.

cosmosuave

TRIBE Member
Sounds like London Ontario... My friends and I use to have that shit happen to us all the time... Mind you it was always UWO jocks...

jared k

TRIBE Member
he's not a wus, although he weighs about a buck twenty. he was clotheslined off his board then smacked in the head with it. he got it back then escaped only to be roughed up a couple blocks away by more idiots who didn't believe he was just beat up. fuckin redneck drunks.

ideally, he'd like to avoid this sort of encounter. a couple o blasts of mr burns should suffice.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
cosmosuave said:
Sounds like London Ontario... My friends and I use to have that shit happen to us all the time... Mind you it was always UWO jocks...
ah i remember it like yesterday,

chad and todd would don their sportiest knit sweaters to tie around their shoulders (that was the style at the time), put their tennis raquets in the trunk of their Fiero's (the SI of its day) and throw caution to wind looking to work over some London yokels and chance messing up our white sailing pants.

and no sooner would we be playfully re-enacting the whole debacle for terri, kiersten and kitty on their muskoka dock sipping premium lagers in hopes of staving off the inevitable premature ejaculations planned for later that night.

deep

TRIBE Member
judge wopner said:
ah i remember it like yesterday,

chad and todd would don their sportiest knit sweaters to tie around their shoulders (that was the style at the time), put their tennis raquets in the trunk of their Fiero's (the SI of its day) and throw caution to wind looking to work over some London yokels and chance messing up our white sailing pants.

and no sooner would we be playfully re-enacting the whole debacle for terri, kiersten and kitty on their muskoka dock sipping premium lagers in hopes of staving off the inevitable premature ejaculations planned for later that night.
Now this was funny.

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
judge wopner said:

This sentence makes my head hurt.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
tell him to join a fight club

just let him know that if he tells anyone they'll kick his ass to

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Might as well just buy him a knife. I've seen people trying to use pepper spray on groups of people (4 guys) and it turned out very bad. He tried to get two guys and hit them in chest/neck region, so it didn't really stop them (I know this from experience too, I got sprayed in the neck for fun and it made my eyes a bit watery, but it didn't last long), and the other two guys didn't just stand around waiting to get sprayed in their faces. "Oh when's my turn? Spray me now". He got his head kicked in good.

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
No way you're going to stop a group of guys with this. Maybe if you used something a with a little more range and concentration (like bear spray), but that's a little big for carrying around. You'd be better off with an autobaton.

OR

Just don't put yourself in situations where you're likely to be scrapping. In this city, I'm always nervous about that one asshole who's packin'.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:
No way you're going to stop a group of guys with this. Maybe if you used something a with a little more range and concentration (like bear spray), but that's a little big for carrying around. You'd be better off with an autobaton.

OR

Just don't put yourself in situations where you're likely to be scrapping. In this city, I'm always nervous about that one asshole who's packin'.
i carry around an expandable baton, bear spray and a cougar-grade taser just in case some persian dude or bear thinks he is gonna get smart with me.

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
judge wopner said:
i carry around an expandable baton, bear spray and a cougar-grade taser just in case some persian dude or bear thinks he is gonna get smart with me.
LOL... does the cougar grade taser require a backpack as a power source? Also, is it capable of more than one shot? They travel in packs in this city.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:
LOL... does the cougar grade taser require a backpack as a power source? Also, is it capable of more than one shot? They travel in packs in this city.
depends if the cougars are protecting their young, or are found exiting
C-Lounge after last call.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Tell him to walk around with a bow and arrow with him, and nobody will fuck with him... well at least I saw that in a movie "Weather Man" and it worked.:p