• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Why not use another forum for sales?

blahblah

TRIBE Member
Not sure if this forum works for sellers/buyers so I am not knocking it. Nor do I live in Toronto so maybe you folk are from the area and it works for you.

But...if this is turning out to be a lousy and costly idea for Tribe.ca have you looked at http://www.usedtoronto.com/ ... it's free and works quite well in other cities.

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
to paraphrase: I don't know what I'm talking about, but here's another service that no one on this board will 1. use 2. care about.

welcome to tribe.

b

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Welcome to Tribe, blahblah! I found your post riveting, and informative. Would you also happen to know of someplace where I can information about Toronto's nightlife? I wouldn't have a clue where to start looking!

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
blahblah is very, very green......you'll have to excuse this excitable triber.

Just to let you know blahblah....the Tribe community is quite tight. Many of us often buy, sell, and trade here without problem......

Some of us even buy, sell, and trade our sexual partners.....We often use code words. Check out some of the recent listings.

LF: A decent mountian bike (code for a hot wife with a nice ass...someone to ride)
FS: Pioneer CDJ 100s $415 Firm (a good looking male DJ who is willing to spin naked....with a hardon of course)
Isuzu Rodeo 1996 - Quick sale! (Rodeo is code for orgy!)
Looking for Apartment (means that they are just looking for a place to have sex)
LF: twin bed frame (poster is looking for a partner who is slim enough to fit with on a twin bed)
SoAP for BREASTS! (Seller is selling soap and the proceeds go to breast cancer research)

All you need to do is READ BETWEEN THE LINES

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

littlejon

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:

it is not nice to spread mis-information, eveyone knows that this is about a gay rodeo.
i wouldn't want someone to get the wrong idea, expecting a regular orgy and then walking into a big gay tribe orgy.
poo nail for everyone.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
blahblah, i would like to commend you for having ONE WHOLE POST on this board that doesn't link to another site or quote another source.

well done.

blahblah

TRIBE Member
le bricoleur said:
to paraphrase: I don't know what I'm talking about, but here's another service that no one on this board will 1. use 2. care about.

welcome to tribe.

b
oh duh......tres funny:) :D

blahblah

TRIBE Member
I feel goobelly warmed and fuzzied and preciate the gay rodeo info. seeyathere

sorry unique dude but i noticed tribe montreal has a good nite life post... maybe da hazers can help.

squirrely......i thought you'd understand another adhder

Last edited:

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
blahblah said:
Not sure if this forum works for sellers/buyers so I am not knocking it. Nor do I live in Toronto so maybe you folk are from the area and it works for you.

But...if this is turning out to be a lousy and costly idea for Tribe.ca have you looked at http://www.usedtoronto.com/ ... it's free and works quite well in other cities.

I tried posting, but the link is down....

techno@work

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
blahblah is very, very green......you'll have to excuse this excitable triber.

Just to let you know blahblah....the Tribe community is quite tight. Many of us often buy, sell, and trade here without problem......

Some of us even buy, sell, and trade our sexual partners.....We often use code words. Check out some of the recent listings.

LF: A decent mountian bike (code for a hot wife with a nice ass...someone to ride)
FS: Pioneer CDJ 100s $415 Firm (a good looking male DJ who is willing to spin naked....with a hardon of course)
Looking for Apartment (means that they are just looking for a place to have sex)
LF: twin bed frame (poster is looking for a partner who is slim enough to fit with on a twin bed)
SoAP for BREASTS! (Seller is selling soap and the proceeds go to breast cancer research)

VERY NICE! :O

blahblah

TRIBE Member
Agrees with above. I trust solacevip read my admiration of his/her tWIsTed between the lines. Still haven't the knack yet but hey...I am from the outside as well as :D

blahblah

TRIBE Member
Mr_Furious said:
I tried posting, but the link is down....
Sucks...I been selling off my unwanted treasures in the Twatata zone

You guys have Freecycle.org in Terahntaw? Conditions is everything must be free but if you're looking here (in this greatest zone in da world -- nudge nudge ;) ;) and can't find it...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders