• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Why is...

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
I would venture a guess that because the party is a THEORY party and thus they are usually thrown in the Kool Haus/Orange Room hence the affiliation with The Guvernment.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Yeah, that's likely it. Theory threw that Pendulum jam at Footwork as well...I wonder if Jungle @ Footwork will become a semiregular thing? I hope so, at least through the summer. It's always good for the scene to have another venue at its disposal.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sinister Shadow

TRIBE Member
I do believe the two venues entered into an "agreement" many months ago. The guvernment lended their knowledge of promotion to footwork in exchange for a share of the space. Footwork gets to keep rocking what they like, and the bills get paid.

However, that's just what I'd surmised from some passing conversations.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
probably because there was only ever one visitor.
as you VERY WELL know, I go to Hotel sometimes, Footwork, Film, Venue and some others.
I'd go to your shitty places, which probably aren't shitty but it's fun to bug you, but I have no one to go with. at 28, clubber friends are dwindling down. the people I know go to the aforementioned spots.
so there.
and yes, you are still cut off.

poker face

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
the guv promoting a FW event in upcoming events??
Because they are doing the long weekend parties at footwork. I guess they don't feel that they do enough parties already.