• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Why Don't We Co-Operate?

zoo

TRIBE Member
AKA Your cookies' worst nightmare.

The terrible intro effects, the incredible polka, and the terrifying lightning and thunder at the end make this an awesome example of why the world should resurrect 70s childrens' television.

zoo

TRIBE Member
Even though it's with apples, this is still great.

Cookie monster disses The Count all up in his face.

Last edited:

kat

TRIBE Member
is it weird that the sound of cookie monster nomming cookies is so soothing to me?

they also had a in-between cartoon of a bridge-master wizard guy eating pizza and cookies and things that are round..which i also found relaxing.

the letter skit about the letter I in the iron works stressed me out.

the one with the kid holding a crayon up to her eye and seeing how crayons are made i really liked, but made me feel anxious.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
cookie monster was pretty much the greatest television character ever, from any show. I used to have his hit track "c is for cookie" on vinyl when i was a kid. i liked it because c is also for chris.

kat

TRIBE Member
crayons!

singing orange. i had a love hate relationship with this. i love stop-motion but the face and singing kinda bugged me.

pencil dance!

bridgekeeper cookies

stressful iron!

kat

TRIBE Member
cookie monster was pretty much the greatest television character ever, from any show. I used to have his hit track "c is for cookie" on vinyl when i was a kid. i liked it because c is also for chris.
the batty bat song is pretty amazing as well.

i apparently dont know how to post youtube things anymore.

Last edited:

kat

TRIBE Member
i dont think i ever realized it was supposed to be a pinball machine.

i thought it was some jazzy bowling ball in a weird circus golf park.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
yeah i didn't figure it out for a long time. probably because it was made in the 70s when people actually knew what pinball was. in the 80s i was all like what is this, it must be marbles on a cool adventure.

kat

TRIBE Member
god bless jim henson.

i always thought bert and ernies apartment was pretty cool.

and they never featured the general store often enough.

my friend had the fisher price sesame street playset.
it was 10 shades of fucking awesome:

letter b by the beetles

mini drums!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders