• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Why do you....

chemi11

TRIBE Member
smoke weed????
I personally like the feeling I get when I'm high. I love the taste. Yes it also acts as a form of relaease and escape. When I'm having a bad day at work I cant wait to get into my car to smoke one and forget about the shit day I just had. I think more logically and rationally when I'm high.
How about you?? To past time, to relax, escape, or mabey just to be in a different state of mind. Discuss.
Mike

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

bambam

TRIBE Member
Why do you...

ask questions that can be used as incriminating evidence? i know the game youre playing, narc, and all I can say is you shall rue the day you assumed that I would admit to anything.
haha

chemi11

TRIBE Member
Ya you got me I'm a narc. I surf Tribe all day hoping to bust somebody. Cuz ppl on tribe are bad and must be punished, haha. And I smoke for the love of smoking, it tastes great the relaxing feeling.
Mike

redeyes

TRIBE Member
i like the high and i like the taste and also i find it super relaxing. but lately, i've been cutting down big time. it's been a week since i've smoked. i can actually foresee a weed-free life. that's something that i thought that was impossible a few years ago. i'm starting to treat weed like drinking, more of a social thing.

peace

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I smoke occasionally for fun....just to chill and have some shits and giggles with friends. Sometimes it makes things more interesting - like if I'm watching a movie or something. Every now and then I smoke to relax - like the feeling of I wanna smoke a joint - curl up on the couch and just veg. I dunno I could take it or leave it - but I always have a stash ;)

chemi11

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
you smoke and drive?!?!?!?

SINNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuz I live at home I guess I dont to many other choices when it comes to locations to smoke. So smoke and drive is what im used to. Dont get all crazy on me but, it kind makes you more alert. Vegging on the couch after a lefty is the greatest.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chemi11
Cuz I live at home I guess I dont to many other choices when it comes to locations to smoke. So smoke and drive is what im used to. Dont get all crazy on me but, it kind makes you more alert. Vegging on the couch after a lefty is the greatest.

heheh i meant it sarcastically, it's my favourite place to smoke too :)
Just some people around here equate it to drinking and driving.. to each their own.

mmm. i had some weed brownies last night.. too bad they were all taste and no buzz :(

kmac

TRIBE Member
I would love to contribute to this thread, but any weed thread always turns into a bunch of squares denouncing the virtues of grass, and it kills my buzz, man.:cool:

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I like the taste. I also been smoking it since before I started smoking Cigs. which I don't even smoke anymore.

chemi11

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
I like the taste. I also been smoking it since before I started smoking Cigs. which I don't even smoke anymore.

I hate smoking Cigs but I find everytime I try to quit smoking cigs I double up on the amout of weed I smoke. What's better for you I havent figured that out yet.
Mike

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I hate smoking Cigs but I find everytime I try to quit smoking cigs I double up on the amout of weed I smoke. What's better for you I havent figured that out yet.
Mike

Yeah that happened to me whne I first quick Cigs. but that slowly goes away and you'll find that you just go back to smoking weed at your regular routine. That being said I smoke ALOT (parents are hippies so I cant' help the trap I've fallen in) lol. for instance I'm rolling one right now to go with my coffee. Which by the way is the best combo, the weed gets you high and the coffee keeps you motivated. Althoght I don't really ever have a problem being motivated I don't tend to be one that gets burned out.

chemi11

TRIBE Member
Ya so thanks for making me all jealous. Being at work and thinking about weed gets me motivated----for the day to be over. I cant smoke and go to work, I have tried but I have to interact with customers so I pass on work time smoking. I know tons of ppl who can but I cant, not that I want to. As for cigs its the worst habbit I have and I cant wait to quit.
Mike

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
I smoke weed cause my friends said it was cool and now i think i look cool when i smoke so yeah thats my story .
Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Das ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make smores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Captain Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Ya so thanks for making me all jealous. Being at work and thinking about weed gets me motivated----for the day to be over. I cant smoke and go to work, I have tried but I have to interact with customers so I pass on work time smoking. I know tons of ppl who can but I cant, not that I want to. As for cigs its the worst habbit I have and I cant wait to quit.
Mike

You know what help me was going to the bulk barn type shops and stocking up on trail mix and nuts and other goodies. Helps when the craving come. I find if you get through that 5 mins. of wanting a smoke then he goes away. ;)

juice

TRIBE Member
Why do you ... post such vague thread titles? Not just you so many of you are guilty of this GUILTY! If I knew this thread was going to be about this and so lame I wouldn't have clicked on it.