• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Why do I loose something everytime I'm drunk thread (MIA)

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Seriously...It's a good thing I live in a small town, where I get all my things back. Last night it was the camera and wallet, possibly my brain. I think I rounded up my brain, but the rest of it is still MIA.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I lost my apartment keys, phone and dignity one time hanging out with kalemic, but a nice cab driver dropped them off in the morning!

except for the dignity, that was gone for good.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
AL3201_Tri_Fold_Chain_Wallet,_Leather_Wallet.jpg

Something like this, but a bit less biker allows me to only worry about loosing my consciousness

noodle

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
you need a man purse.. where it across one shoulder, then you will never loose stuff..

Unless you're like me who loses stuff in her purse :O

I thought I lost my keys in my drunken stupor last night. Thankfully I found them at the bottom of my purse (aka "the black hole").

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Preroller said:
I guess I lost my ability to spell good as well ;) Sorry to all the Gramma Slamma Bammas

gsb3.jpg

bmoneyhoney and i went to the Hilarious House of Frightenstein fan event on Queen West about a year ago, it was super-fun!