• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Why do breaks suck so bad?

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
^^^coming from the one who was spinning breaks in my basement not too long ago and LOVIN IT!!!!! :p

hehe...

~Lori <----knows DAve really LOVES breaks! FUCK TRANCE! :D

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
granted they were fun to play.. but even kids have fun with used christmas wrapping paper for 10 minutes :)

Dave

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
EWwwwwwwww......get outta here then! :p trance is the grossest thing EVER!!! it makes me cringe even saying the word!!!

*jen*

kprior

TRIBE Member
all types of electronic music, rocks, even trance, or progressive, because djs, that spin the progressive, have elements of breakbeats in there sets. ie. Sasha

kp

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Colm

TRIBE Member
breaks dont suck guy...

unless of course one's ears have become clogged... doesn't all music (except for top40, rock, metal we all know the list) have its time and place? Breakbeats just happen to be one of the few timeless forms of electronic music... it seems to be adapting and progressing well, maybe even on a higher level than say house, garage, even ... trance.

Maybe you just haven't been listening to the right tracks.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cri

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Why do breaks suck so bad?

Originally posted by Willar X

DAVE STOP CAUSING SHIT ;)
go back to the TRANCE ROOM
Yep! As soon as he posted this thread I got an icq message saying "Go check out the shit disturbing thread I posted in the breaks room!!!:D"

;)

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
some people don't want ourkind in 'tbk'(system)land........we don't want urkind in 'breakz'land..........haha!!!!!

jk....................

*jen*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Doug.M.

TRIBE Member
Why do breaks suck?!?!?! Fuck, you must be sheltered or something.... I hope you're not thinking trance is better!

Doug

dawndalon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by breakz_btch
some people don't want ourkind in 'tbk'(system)land........we don't want urkind in 'breakz'land..........haha!!!!!

jk....................

*jen*
AHAHAHAHA! So true! Nice one Jen!
-D.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
^^

kinda like the giant billboard statues that came to life on the Simpsons halloween special a while back?

now if only we could get Paul Anka to write a jingle.

just don't look