• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Why da fuck do Non natives think coming over for dinner makes them native?

swilly

TRIBE Member
if he marries into the tribe and lives there for more than 10 years would he be ojibway then? or is he doomed to be white husband for the rest of his life?

I don't know, if I a marry a Jamaican and hang out with her family for the rest of my life does that make me Jamaican?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I'm still LOL'ing at the "sacred native duty" of carrying the deer carcasses back to the van. I'm wondering what other menial chores this guy was given under the guise of great traditional customs.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm still LOL'ing at the "sacred native duty" of carrying the deer carcasses back to the van. I'm wondering what other menial chores this guy was given under the guise of great traditional customs.

"And now, Dances With Clorox, we shall begin the Sacred Bleaching of the Kitchen Floor..."

swilly

TRIBE Member
if you live in jamaica, i'd say yes.

what if you live in canada?

and really?

I don't like I would say that person is pretty in tune with their culture or something but.....I wouldn't be like oh here is "Douglas smithers my Jamaican friend. "

It would raise some eye brows though

Mind you , I guess a lot of gaijin in Japan give themselves Japanese names to make things easier so why not.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

swilly

TRIBE Member
"And now, Dances With Clorox, we shall begin the Sacred Bleaching of the Kitchen Floor..."

"Which will be followed by our other most sacred tradation, the sweeping of the attic followed by the second most sacred tradition the scraping of the pots"

Now work with pride dances with clorox

hahahah:D

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
swilly. you complain about people and culture and nationality too much. Why don't you go back to your tribe's roots and learn what's important in life?

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Incidentally, there are no "full blood" natives, and there haven't been for quite a while... their immune systems couldn't handle the shock of all them Euro-diseases, and the ones who didn't mix up their genes (and therefore their immune systems) died off... thus, all mixed up, just like the rest of us moron Canucks.

diablo

TRIBE Member
I once pretended to be Scottish in order to make out with a Scottish chick.

Faked the accent and everything.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I faked being the Czar of Russia (faked the supergenius and everything), and then found out I actually am (czar and supergenius). Confusing, really.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
The Russkies didn't have the "other noble's" ideas of inbreeding depression (i.e. stupidity) by "keeping it in the family", so they ended up breeding themselves for high fucking intelligence. Just don't tell the "other nobles" how they ended up stupid and gay.

Last edited:

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
There have been quite a few genetic studies confirming that there are no "full blood" natives... of course, done without consent ;) so you ain't about to hear it in the mainstream.