• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

why are you at home?

I'm at home drinking by myself because I'm a loser with no friends:(
But serioulsy ... I'm at home becuase my girlfriend is at work until 2 and all my other friends went to see Freaky Flow and Flipside ... and since Flipside gives me a headache I decided to stay home

stu

Originally posted by Disco Stu
Because he just does ... he talks way too much shit
And his "freestyles" suck my balls

stu

I disagree but we are all entitled to our own opinons. Do you dislike all jungle emcees?

raise your hands....

vench

Essentially ... yes ... I've been to way too many jungle parties ... and pretty much all MC's give me a headache ... especially Flipside
The only MC's I can really stand are Foxy, MC MC, Riddla and Fatman D ... preferablly when they are all on stage together

stu

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
like you, I'm not a big fan of jungle emcee's, but I prefer Flipside to the other emcees I've heard.

Once again, our opinions differ but really, does it matter?

flarin.gif

vench

^^^ FUN? Fuck.
So can anyone tell me why I stayed in with Keith, Lori and Evan and ate dill pickle chips? *sigh*

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Originally posted by MoFo
^^^ FUN? Fuck.
So can anyone tell me why I stayed in with Keith, Lori and Evan and ate dill pickle chips? *sigh*

I thought you guys were going to come to it.

From the Ministry of disappointed.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

I don't know what happened... but ET'S "What ever happened to your favourite tv stars" was interesting....
well, not really.

I'm wearing big pants and everything. :(