• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who's your dream Guy/Girl

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Just had to run and catch the interview with BwaBwa Walters and Matthew McConaughey..

And realized, as I watched it, he is my 'type'... Some of us don't know what that is..but he just is for me..

Fun, nuts, brilliant, sexy, edgy, totally irreverent.. but yet, a southern gentleman at heart (with a dash o' spice! :D )

So who epitomizes the perfect guy/girl for you?

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Right now I can't decide if I should marry Rachel McAdams or Scarlette Johansson. Rachel has an awesome smile and Canadian but Scarlette has big boobies. It used to be Parker Posey but she's almost dead to me now that she did a really shitty Pepsi comercial with Jimmy Falon. On the up and coming chart is Meredith Henderson who played Shania Twain in that bio pic. I saw her get interviewed on MovieTV and she was clearly Mensa smart, and also a snappy dresser.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Soulster

TRIBE Member
Dream guy - Johnny Depp
* i love him because he is... fantastic. There is no other way to explain.

Dream girl - blonde: Scarlett Johannsen

Dream girl - brunette: Jessica Alba

Interestingly, my dream guy has more to do with the "personality" i get from him. His decisivness in picking roles, his acting ability, his intensity. However, the dream girls are pretty much all to do with t&a. Though Scarlett is a fine actor... but really, what i would do to for those lips!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Soulster said:
Dream guy - Johnny Depp
* i love him because he is... fantastic. There is no other way to explain.

Interestingly, my dream guy has more to do with the "personality" i get from him. His decisivness in picking roles, his acting ability, his intensity. !
Oooh.. Forgot about him. Yeah! he's up there too..

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
jigglin like jello.
bill cosby would approve.

lets see...

up-and-coming starlet: Clemence Poesie
huge starpower starlet: Nat Portman for sure
starpowered cougar: SJP
Best import: Penelope Cruz

assassaint

TRIBE Member
top 5 of all times:

5. lisa "left eye" lopes (R.I.P.)
4. peppa ( salt n peppa )
3. ceca (serbian singer)
2. one asian girl that i saw at van gogs ear in guelph

and of course, the perfect woman, monika belucci (i would give my left arm just to meet her in person)

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
dont really know who my dream guy or girl is but johnny depp is amazing...
...saw him on inside the actors studio and he has a stunning personality
very passionate

yum

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

NemIsis

TRIBE Member

VS

....Sigh.... Decisions, Decisions..

Pic's kinda funny though.. Look's like Depp's letting go of a little 'steam' LOL

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
el presidente Highsteppa said:
Judging by the SNL rapping skit tonight, Natalie Portman's stock is rising considerably.
I don't dig chicks, but i'll admit she looked damn hot in that skit.

SJ