• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who's the ass? Me? Or Britney...

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i might be the ass cuz i am watching her stupid special on Much.
but i am pretty sure she's the ass cuz her image has gotten so messed up that i think it's driving her schiiiiizo.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
seriously. she looks so fucking awkward. the only thing tight about her performance is her body, and even that's kinda ruined by her fake tattoos.

xsre

TRIBE Member
Robin, why the hell are you watching that hooker when there are CHRISTMAS SPECIALS to watch and CHOCOLATE to eat?!?!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i am eating chocolate.

but what christmas specials are on? i really really want to watch the old disney christmas special...all the cartoons that came on before Mickey's Christmas Carol.

*so* good.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
britney

i dont' know you, but you diggy-da-dawg your friends bent over @ element when your pissed 4 sheets to the wind

that's much kooler then miss. spears

she's ass

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Big Cheese
britney

i dont' know you, but you diggy-da-dawg your friends bent over @ element when your pissed 4 sheets to the wind

that's much kooler then miss. spears

she's ass
how bout the fact that i was sober when i did that? now can i be the ass?

physix

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
seriously. she looks so fucking awkward. the only thing tight about her performance is her body, and even that's kinda ruined by her fake tattoos.
and that big ass bridge on her nose..... her nose-bridge
is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

Special K

TRIBE Member
i like britneys new song

toxic of whatever the fuck its called

im liking the special too haha...

go team hot girls...

:D

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i remember in one of my physics classes the teacher would constantly be talking about britney spears and how she is interested in quantum mechanics.

that was good class.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories