• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

"Who's Online Option" on TRIBE

Michael Drury

TRIBE Member
Question for the TRIBE massive,

In the old TRIBE online version you could see who (on your buddy list) was online at any time.

In this version I can't seem to figure it out ... can someone help?

If you can't do this anymore period - Alex - Why is that?

Werd,
MD

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
What, at the bottom?
First I have to scroll to the bottom, then double click.. And that only gets to the updating part..

Before you could open it up, see who was online, then click their name to send a message.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
MoFo said:
What, at the bottom?
First I have to scroll to the bottom, then double click.. And that only gets to the updating part..

Before you could open it up, see who was online, then click their name to send a message.
Quick links at the top, then buddy list, buddy.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Quick links at the top, then buddy list, buddy.
Ya, that one too.

click QL, scroll down to BL, then I have to click username, then click Send Message.. I mean.. come on.

Open User CP, subscribed threads comes up first so I have to click private messages.. It just seems to take way more steps this time around.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
Ya, that one too.

click QL, scroll down to BL, then I have to click username, then click Send Message.. I mean.. come on.

Open User CP, subscribed threads comes up first so I have to click private messages.. It just seems to take way more steps this time around.
user CP
send new message
type in first couple letters of recipient and then you get to click on a name

same number of steps.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
janiecakes said:
user CP
send new message
type in first couple letters of recipient and then you get to click on a name

same number of steps.
Not when you want to reply.
Or see if they already messaged you.

Come on.. Open CP and click name was WAAAAAAAAAY faster.

AGREE. NOW!

sugar

TRIBE Member
What about this that appears at the top of every page? Just click on the private messages link and you're there instantly, Sunny.

Welcome, sugar.

You last visited: Today at 11:16 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 66.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
if they already messaged you, the new private message would be there above your subscribed threads right when you click on user cp. with the old board you still had to click user cp and then private messages if you want to reply to a message you'd already read.

NON!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders