• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

who's office is hiring?

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
Hey everyone,
I am actively searching for a new job. I have worked the last two years in sales with a fortune 500 company where the average tenure was 6 months. I have plenty of experience in the entertainment industry from managing a warehouse for and setting up equipment for up to thirty parties a week, as well as managing a carnival from payroll to legwork. I am enthusiastic, dedicated and driven to success. Anyone who can help me get a foot in the door pm me, I would love to hear from you.

I can provide a full resume and resources upon request.
cheers
Farbsie

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

starr

TRIBE Member
you didn't listen to our wise tribe advice and quit your job instead?

or you are looking while working?

if the former we should just ban you...asking for advice and not listening to the oracle that is tribe is heresy!!!

:D

edit: good luck with your job search

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
I did resign after evaluating advice that was given in a PM. DaddyIwannachocolate had some real good input. They offered me a small package for being a loyal employee which included a high up reference that I would not have gotten if I was fired. As well it being my first job out of school there are no blemishes on my employment record

The Operator

TRIBE Member
I can get you a job, but you would need a vehicle, and be willing to work in Richmond Hill. PM me if you are really interested.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by EffinHard
What sort of resources can you provide....
:D

please excuse my jack ass comment.

Well I have extensive knowledge of Canada Post and Direct mail as well as shipping and logistics. This is valuable experience for marketing departments that rely on constant consumer input. Also have contacts throughout the entertainment industry from lawyers to equipment manufacturers and production and event companies. I have tons of experience cold calling warm calling and dealing with CEO's and presidents of companies and closing deals with them. Not just closing deals but also forging relationships for repeat purchases.

Theres the resources jackass;)

Oh and I'm sure you knew but I meant references:p