• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who's horny?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Trini
there's trio of girls outside of my apartment washing their car in swimwear. :(

if they're windsor girls that's probably their yearly bath too

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
mov.schmitts.gif

No water??

kurtz

TRIBE Member
^^^ Best beer commercial ever!! 'schlitz gay' ?? :D

I have the new Ali G movie... He steals sandler's style of impotence/annoying but with a redeeming qualities towards the end.

trinitydub

TRIBE Member
Now that the good weather is in full swing, there are people CONSTANTLY making out/cuddling on the bench outside my window.

Sexual frustration rising.......
JC

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
thierry, do you think about anything other then sex? :p

after seeing the gay superstar in front of pete tong last night, with one arm raised, pinching his own nipples incessantly, it's no wonder Thierry has 'sex' on the brain.

Originally posted by Metal Morphosis

after seeing the gay superstar in front of pete tong last night, with one arm raised, pinching his own nipples incessantly, it's no wonder Thierry has 'sex' on the brain.

Yes that was lots of fun.

So was the chick on that stage dancing with her shorts riding way up her ass. :D

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Metal Morphosis

hahahaha - are you calling Thierry the gay superstar????
or was it another dude that has him all hot and bothered :p!!