• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

who's feelin' dizzy rascal?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

maddog

TRIBE Member
his first single is a jack of that ol skool jam which name escapes me. Im fellin that track , I checked the rest of the album at kops.It was pretty cool but for 33 plus tax!!!!! any body heard that
Tuna MAnuva collabo:eek: ?

roojew

rowla

TRIBE Member
i managed to download all album tracks plus unreleased shit and killer freestyles off of kazaa.

boy in the corner. check it.

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
ah the poster child for UK Hip Hop.

He's damn good, I'll give you that ;)

add some Eskibeat behind him tho, and you've got an even greater product - this is what garage has evolved ... maybe re-volved ... into.

Kid has skills for days.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
i gave this dood's album the other day. its pretty good, not really what i need to skratch my hip hop itch these days tho...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

HMHA

TRIBE Member
medicore at best. the tracks that i've listened to have had weak beats and his vocals sound like similar to the dirty south... not my style.

he's kinda like a weak kardinal official - with beats made on his drum machine in 1988, when he was only 4 years old.

that being said, i haven't listened to the whole album, just the singles..

next!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aleks
i gave this dood's album the other day. its pretty good, not really what i need to skratch my hip hop itch these days tho...

good album but I TOTALLY hear what your saying...it's turned those ive played it for OFF!...not really the everyman's sound when they think hip hop...some next level shit though and one for britain's vault

zoo

TRIBE Member
this is a cool cd, and obviously not for everyone

sonically and conceptually challenging, and a fairly unconventional 'groove' to set into fa sho

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Heard bits and peices whilst being drunk at my buddy's place a few weeks ago... will have to give it another (sober) listen.