• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

whoever's jungle party at milano's

vinder

TRIBE Member
i got in to hear rob (doublecross) spinning on three decks (!!), loved it when he dropped that salsa tune into the mix, very eclectic. keep it up dood, you will create the progressive dnb genre all on your own!

then on comes OTIS vs. Rick Toxic (or was it Toxic Rick?). what can i say? fucking amazing. i wasn't around when jungle was jungle, and not dnb, but if this was what is was like, OH MY FUCKING LORD did i miss out! sick tunes, had me dancing the whole time, and i don't even like jungle (shh!!! it's our little secret!). stayed till the lights came on (ahhh!! my acid is still kicking in! LOL).

great party, great peeps to help me on the first day of my celebration. cheers to the b-line boys and the dj's, twas fun fun fun till my daddy took my tbird away!!!!!!

shut up, i know it doesn't make sense, you whorebag.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
junglevinder.jpg

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Yet another successful nite for the B-Line Krew! Madhatter started the nite off with some breakbeats, had me groovin in the coat check booth, Angus always plays the style of breaks I love most! :D Next up was Doublecross...rob you give new meaning to FUNKY D&B! Wow... nice tracks, excellent mixing -hands down my favourite jungle dj ;) Otis&Rick (so that was you!!!) threw down a solid set and had me dancin away! Nice Boyz 2 Men track...heh! All in all a great nite! Nice to see Slippery Pete aka ass grabber, and to have Jo and Finch (MoMo) back in town! Also, I have to mention the bartender...that guy is awesome! Pure jokes with him all nite long! :D

...till next thurs!

~Lori

T

TRIBE Member
I had a great time, it was fun to bring out the old records and relive some memories....

:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

CC

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~
Nice to see Slippery Pete aka ass grabber, ~Lori

lori, i thought i was the ass-grabber..... pete, it looks like we have some competition for that title.

CC

MBoy

TRIBE Member
Hey, I had lots of fun on the first thursday *jungle* night at milanos. Rob owned 3 decks, his mixing skills are excellent. Otis and Rick Toxic impressed me again, although I would have liked to have stayed later. Love the oldschool flava... in fact I miss it. Too bad the day shifts leave me tired.

Luckily for me, I only had a few drinks, unlike the week before.

Happy Birthday Jungle Vinder. (Nice illustration jay.) Good warmup for Andy C at Homelands. :)

Cheers. -Duncan

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by CC

lori, i thought i was the ass-grabber..... pete, it looks like we have some competition for that title.

CC

actually i dont recall you ever grabbing my ass shawn!

~Lori