• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

whoa i need to move out

Caz

TRIBE Member
moved back in with my parents to do the college thing and not pay rent or residence, only catch is that ive been here since (2 years or so) anyway im moving out by march but times like this make me realize how sketch it can get. Im still up right now, i just went for a piss and ran into my mom GETTING UP.

jesus. WEIRD

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
word to that.

I moved home 5 months ago to try and save some money for a down payment on a place. It's driving me insane. but thankfully with my hours and work(between the day job and nightclub work) I'm not around much. thing I really miss is being downtown and being able to make more noise :p

Caz

TRIBE Member
amen

as if the mom encounter was'nt enough, my dad just called and we chatted.

"you sound tired Martin"

"thats cause im still up pop"

ouch.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

aki

TRIBE Promoter
oh man, getting home when my parents were sitting down to breakfast was always the sketchiest feeling.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
at least I didn't have a 'normal' Cosby -like family to deal with. breakfast just didn't happen. my mom always slept late and the old man was up and gone before I got in. where the fuck do old people go so early?

Caz

TRIBE Member
doing that right now

just had to LIE to mom for the first time EVER

"i was asleep at 3am but got up cause of bad dreams"

Im going to hell, i know it.

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by caz
moved back in with my parents to do the college thing and not pay rent or residence, only catch is that ive been here since (2 years or so) anyway im moving out by march but times like this make me realize how sketch it can get.
Where are you moving to Martykins?

Closer to me I hope! :)

SJ

Caz

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: whoa i need to move out

Originally posted by Smiley Jo
Where are you moving to Martykins?

Closer to me I hope! :)

SJ
dunno...whatever is cheap, inclusive and near Markham

edit: hopefully close so I can caress your elbows

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by groovespinna
where the fuck do old people go so early?
SERIOUSLY!! when i lived at home my dad would always go out for these 'walks'. he wasnt smoking pot either because weve tried many times to get him high. i think he might have ACTUALLY been walking, but still to this day i dont believe it. maybe hes a super hero, like the hebrew hammer or something.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
Im a technician in a nice corporate lecture theatre.
this morning, there is a presentation for eating disorders and the place is rammed. I know there is a tasteless joke here somewhere, but Im too cloudy for it. help me out tribe.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
I can't wait to move in with my gf. :) It's been long enough that I've been living on my own.
does she know you keep a tribe pager?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Caz

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whoa i need to move out

Originally posted by caz
did i say ELBOWS???

i meant breastessessesssesss
wheres your heart emoticon now missy?? ah AH??

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Mrs. Brick
SERIOUSLY!! when i lived at home my dad would always go out for these 'walks'. he wasnt smoking pot either because weve tried many times to get him high. i think he might have ACTUALLY been walking, but still to this day i dont believe it. maybe hes a super hero, like the hebrew hammer or something.

maybe he was going to see his "other family"

or banging a neighbor.

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
maybe he was going to see his "other family"

or banging a neighbor.
HA! i always thought that! not the banging a neighbour though, there were some real mingers in my hood.