• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

who was "Charles Rocket"?

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
okay.
so apparently some ex-SNL actor comitted suicide by slicing his own throat.

i am a SNL fan...so i wanted to see a photo of this guy so i could know which one he was.

but i can't find one anywhere.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
yeah, kinda one-ups the Elliott Smith thing.

He was one of the cast the first season after Lorne and the original cast left. It was the most villified season ever and he bore a lot of the brunt. Only Eddie and Piscopo were kept on for the following year.

He also appeared in a couple of Tom Petty and Roger McGuinn videos for some reason.

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
shameful comment...

I agree his batteries should be pulled out and put on the shelf for a year or 2 but not suicidal death:D

nope, death by dismemberment while being forced to watch all of his flicks.

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by green_souljah
man I was hoping it was Ferell.....
i agree. He's never been funny imo.

never liked him from the first skit i saw him in, which i think was the very first stupid cheerleader one.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KodiaK
i agree. He's never been funny imo.

never liked him from the first skit i saw him in, which i think was the very first stupid cheerleader one.
wrong and wrong.

he has more nuance in his skit acting than most bthat have come out of that show...recognize bitch.