• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who wants to start a band?

TRO

TRIBE Member
I've been listening to alot of instrumental funk recently and I remembered how cool it was jamming with the countless garage bands I was in as teen playing drums...

just thought if anyone in tribe land has the feeling as well to put some time aside and get together for some jam time and who knows what else...

I play drums funk/calypso/jazz/rock/rnb and I do have a set in storage at the folks that I could get ahold of if needed...no space though...anyone else interested??

(hope this isn't a spam fag post it's not my intentions just want to see the other musicians in tribe wanna hook up..)

-Bill

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TRO

TRIBE Member
damn go figure a post on tribe won't be taken seriously:p

ok deep commence with the hijack;)

-Bill

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
as I told you TRO, I'd be down with it if I still owned a Rhodes or Wurlitzer...but even if I did...I can't drag stuff like that around anymore with my oldman back.

I guess I could get a VK-7 or something

TRO

TRIBE Member
six...

it would be worth it seeing you rock on the rohdes with that super hip baby holding device around your chest...nothing gets the chicks like that...

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
Yeah, I could train the baby to pull the drawbars.

Me - "I said NOW Ethan, NOW!!! Pull the draw now! ... You just ruined daddy's solo....I hope you're happy!"

Ethan - "Gurgle Goo Goo!"

lok

TRIBE Member
im so down for making a band. i've been writing music for years that just needs musicians.

I can belt out a tune or six as well.

and I play the trumpet. :D

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by lok
im so down for making a band. i've been writing music for years that just needs musicians.

I can belt out a tune or six as well.

and I play the trumpet. :D

What kind of band? I don't really get down with the funk (dispite what the name tells you) but I play a pretty mean power chord. :D

lok

TRIBE Member
i have most of my songs constructed in midi format using Guitar Pro. I can send you some samples if you wanna hear :D

OTIS

TRIBE Member
I'd be up for starting a band.. but it will be more heavy with dark electronic elements with a heavy political edge.

BTW, I'm familiar with guitar, drums, keyboard, synth programming..etc..