• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who Wants It?

system soundbar

TRIBE Promoter
Ok so we started the Renos this week and I just wanted to know which one of you out there wanted the 'Weed smoking, alien space monkey' from the back room for your living room? Come on I know SOMEBODY wants it.

system soundbar

TRIBE Promoter
For the smoke machine I'd have to charge you, but it wouldn't be more than a minimum cost....(what ever it's worth) as for the pic, I'll have one up tomorrow..... if someone else doesn't post one first.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I'd love to have that picture in my house.
Then when people ask me if I really do sleep at System Soundbar
I can say no but I got this lovely parting gift!!!

~Fox

system soundbar

TRIBE Promoter
Anyone or the first one who is SERIOUS about this, ie is planning to rent a truck and come pick it up..... give me a PM and let me know... as for the paintings, those are available too.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
WOW. I want to see this space mokey.

Dude since you own a bar. I would like to mention that I detest smoke machines and I think others would enjoy being in an environment without artificial smoke. Just a suggestion, perhaps a way to improve your establishment.

Feel free to ask me any further bar related questions, i'll be glad to be of assistance. :cool:

system soundbar

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Ditto Much
I'll take it but I need it delivered (I will come down and help load it)
If you're serious PM me and give me your details.... I'll figure out a way to have it delivered to you.