• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who up for Daytona for spring break?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I don't think i'll ever be caught there...those Girls Gone Wild promotions and stuff make it seem like you would get herpes just from being in the same water as everyone else.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
*donns his linen vice city shirt*

gta4-uzi.jpg

*puts on his manollo's*

Blue_blockers2.jpg

lets roll !!

pic_selleck.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucinda

TRIBE Member
ewww I used to go there every year with my best friend and her parents! We stayed at the most ridiculous hotels on "the strip". She and I would tell her parents we were going mini golfing, but of course, that meant we were meeting some boys on the beach and getting wasted :p

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
Last time I checked, manolos are not sunglasses!!

me and some friends have nicknamed these types of glasses manollo's because they are sported by manolo in scarface

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucinda
ewww I used to go there every year with my best friend and her parents! We stayed at the most ridiculous hotels on "the strip". She and I would tell her parents we were going mini golfing, but of course, that meant we were meeting some boys on the beach and getting wasted :p

[QUAGMIRE] well hello there lucinda you sound like my type of gurl.. a drunk one, ooohhh yeah[/QUAGMIRE]

*begins air thrusting*

:D

swilly

TRIBE Member
you couldnt pay me to go to those places like cancun or daytona beech. There is just something about the american spring break that is just so offensive to my personality.

Perhaps its the abundance of angry young lads all trying to represent on the beech

or the objectification of women to nothing more than boobies to ogle at

or the abundance of horrible music and associated forms of clubbing

I suppose it is the sum of all the things i dont like in american crammed into a week of titties ass, sun and american beers.
Also you can see topless girls on the meditterrean

hahah
swilly

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I wish people would leave Swillys spelling alone as we have heard this all before. He isn't going to change it!

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
I wish people would leave Swillys spelling alone as we have heard this all before. He isn't going to change it!

I perhaps would of done it had people not made such a big issue of it. However, now i will not change on a matter of principle.

On that note ;alkndf;laskdjf'pfj'algfnm'algf';lasdj
However, if there was a spell check on here i would use it.
swilly:D

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
my boss owns her own company and asks me how to spell simple words all the time - I tell her and when she leaves I just shake my head

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm all for girls fighting girls, but before they begin the claw scratching and hair pulling they must meet a few mandatory requirements.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I just figure, if you're using a medium and communicating ideas which are solely based on text, articulation and spelling are key.

Without those, it's like showing up to a gunfight armed with a knife.

Besides, I was just being snarkee anyway.

cuz tribe = snarkee