• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who steals a firetruck????

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Details on exactly what happened are still sketchy

Okay when exactly did it becoming ok to refer to something as 'sketchy' I thought this was just slang. I've heard and or read this at least a dozen times in the last week.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
Ditto Much said:
Okay when exactly did it becoming ok to refer to something as 'sketchy' I thought this was just slang. I've heard and or read this at least a dozen times in the last week.
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mom said sketchy the other day!!!!!!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sheik rock

TRIBE Member
sketch·y (skĕch'ē) pronunciation
adj., -i·er, -i·est.

1. Resembling a sketch; giving only major points or parts.
1. Lacking in substance or completeness; incomplete.
2. Slight; superficial.

It has nothing to do with being cracked.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
You only steal a firetruck if you are involved in a Cannonball Run race....that or an ambulance. Just ask Burt Reynolds.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
sketchy is a pretty common term. i remember hearing the expression "the details are sketchy" quite often growing up.
it was only after i started going to raves that i learned the other meaning of the term, which i love and use all the time (i.e. sketchpad, sketchmonkey etc).

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
It’s not clear yet why the thief took the truck or how he originally managed to get control of it.
why? cause he wanted to joyride it! how? some goober left the keys in the ignition.

my money is on some parkdale resident who stumbled upon an open cab of the fire truck thinking "why the hell not, guy" and took'er for a spin.

three cats are still stuck in trees around toronto because of this debaucle.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
years ago we we're throwing a party at an auction site in Ottawa when we looked over the the right to see a perfect cherry picker in an abandoned yard. Figuring it would make a kick ass lighting rig we stole it.

biggest thing i have ever stolen, now a firetruck, thats just hardcore!

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Little over a year ago, a firetruck was stolen in London, ontario. The thief got it ACROSS THE BORDER into detroit and ditched it, where it was later recovered. Now that's fucked.

littlejon

TRIBE Member
omg.
i'd love to steal a firetruck. how cool is that?

and how much play do you think you could get?
'listen, i am totally a fireman.. wanna ride in my truck?'
---> blowjob

oh toro

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
the term "sketchy" was used on cnn during the first us bombing on iraq almost 15 years ago, so it's nothing new.

acheron

TRIBE Member
honestly, maybe he was just crossing off one of his "100 things to do before I die" lists... What young boy didn't dream of driving a big ol' fire truck with the siren blaring?

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
They caught the thief. He was pretty sketchy.
(I know, it's corny. I wasn't expecting a drum roll.)
What's the sentence for something like this? I'd give 'er a run!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
You only steal a firetruck if you are involved in a Cannonball Run race....that or an ambulance. Just ask Burt Reynolds.

Loved that movie when I was young. Gotta love when the speed chicks get out of the ticket.