1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Who said Trance was dead ???

Discussion in 'Trance Room' started by DjCao, Sep 1, 2003.

1. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

Who said Trance was dead ???

YEAH, RIGHT....:D

After living for 6th time the experience of Mr. System F live @ kool haus, there's nothing more wrong than that....

GREAT TIME !!!!
    Big Up's to the crowd...really nice...
    and special mention to the beautiful girl on brown hat that was dancing all over the kool haus..al dressed in black and beautiful blue or grey eyes....:eek:

god !! she's gorgeus...anyone knows who's she ?

Respect

Oscar

2. xtollo

xtollo TRIBE Member

Her name is Deep, she's on Tribe!

3. dEsidEL

dEsidEL TRIBE Member

a trance DJ spinnin in the largest room of the Guv complex from 3:15am primetime - close on the biggest party weekend of the year ..

TRANCE NEVER DIED !! :D

4. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

Re: Re: Who said Trance was dead ???

Oh, got it....
    well, she's SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous...
    and was a little overexcited (;) ), but she had a hell of good time....
    good to start hangin' some faces on the nicks

:D

5. deep

deep TRIBE Member

hahah

6. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

??

r u for rea ?

i mean, deep is not a guy ?

-confused-

:confused:

7. todiefor

todiefor TRIBE Promoter

deep isn't a guy or a girl, deep='s cat:cool:

8. deep

deep TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

this is me, hello

9. seeker

seeker TRIBE Member

i'll bet that cat can get the best pills

10. xtollo

xtollo TRIBE Member

bahahahah the trance room roolz

11. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

book me for some....

12. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

ROTFLMAO Thsi is the best thread in ages.

13. Malice

Malice TRIBE Member

Hey DjCao if you haven't already... check this site, and join the forums.... www.TrancEaddict.com

14. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

I'll tried looong time ago, and every time that i try to log in, it says "unknown user" :mad: , then i try acouple more times, curse and hit the monitor a couple times, and then i come back to tribe....:D

15. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

my eyes bleed when I go to that site...

16. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

I aggress with the 2 posts above me... I just go to steal off their FTP :p

17. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

ha ha ha

18. Swamper

Swamper TRIBE Member

Perhaps you should get your eyes checked.

You haven't logged back in since you intially registered March 26 - your username is the same as here, if its a password issue then there's a link to reset it after a failed login - if that doesn't work, pm me.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2003
  19. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

Hey don't get me wrong - you have no real control over what kind of tacky garbage people put in their sigs and such. Its a simple matter of message board style - I tend to like boards where the contents of what people are saying takes up a bit more room than the ever-repeated sigs, avatars, catch phrases, top ten lists, favourite sets, hyperlinks, advertisements - etc... and that sort of arrangement is especially irritating in today's climate of intensively IM-influenced message style.

-shrug- I have my own specific ideas about things, probably due to having been involved in online communities for over ten years. They've gone through a lot of changes as the mediums have become ever-more accessable.

So really, I don't need my eyes checked... I need teh whole intarweb checked. And destroyed. Then rebuilt, to my liking ;) first rule: NO FLASH!

But I digress. You can't please all the people all of the time, nor should you attempt to do so. Big fucking deal if I don't happen to like what I see, right?

20. Special K

Special K TRIBE Member

you can get rid of peoples signatures/avatars in the options of your profile...thats what I do and yea your right all of those annoying things are ghey...

21. DjCao

DjCao TRIBE Member

That's exactly the problem !!!!
    i've tried a couple times, cause i went back there, and still the same...you know what i mean? it didn't rocognize me...
    even when i first signed in, i never could post anything....

anyway...i'll try in another time nad i'll get back to you...

thanks webmastaaaaaaaa

22. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

Great guinea pig of winnepeg! Now that's useful!

23. Xtafen

Xtafen TRIBE Member

When Ferry played in Vancouver, the sound system kept messen up :mad:

24. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander TRIBE Member

we'll see what all the 'trance is dead' types are gonna say after armin and van dyk roll through town.......pffff I even bet all them naysayers will be out on the dance floor bustin a move ;)