• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who lives here?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

playhouse

TRIBE Member
so let's spice this up a little... what area do people live in, and what's on the calendar in the near future?

1. near the intersection of 4th & Burrard in Kits
2. roni size & dj marky @ atlantis on the 30th, isis @ richard's on the 1st (early), stanton warriors & tipper @ richard's on the 1st (late), deftones @ commodore on the 3rd

there is so much good shit happening here in the next two weeks it's crazy! :D

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
1. west 5th & colombia
2. lori warming/soda's bday/its fuckin great to be in van celebration @ my house on april 29th :D

chris (playhouse) ive been meaning to contact you.. def today on my lunch break :)

Shann

TRIBE Member
Broadway and Balsam
moving downtown soon (and maybe sooner than I think!)

Loress - 5th and Columbia? I work at 2nd and Columbia :) I think I know what houses you are referring to as well.. considering there's only about 4 on the whole street (well North of Broadway) :)

watanabee

TRIBE Member
Shann said:
Broadway and Balsam
moving downtown soon (and maybe sooner than I think!)

Loress - 5th and Columbia? I work at 2nd and Columbia :) I think I know what houses you are referring to as well.. considering there's only about 4 on the whole street (well North of Broadway) :)

Nice, I work at 7th and Columbia.

I am staying over in West Van now and will be at Kingsway and 11th soon.
My plans are to ski as much as I can until this wicked season fades out, bike as much as I can in the summer and play more frisbee golf on the shore on Sundays(anyone else into this?).

Good to see this forum growing in popularity a bit.

ninja

TRIBE Member
I dont live here. but its the closest regional fourm on here.

(Victoria)
looking forward to keep snowboarding 3 days a week.

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
~Loress~ said:
1. west 5th & colombia
2. lori warming/soda's bday/its fuckin great to be in van celebration @ my house on april 29th :D

chris (playhouse) ive been meaning to contact you.. def today on my lunch break :)

did angst and soda get a new roommate?

KiFe

TRIBE Member
I live out here. It's always beautiful.. i love the weather out here.
Even on rainy days, the sun sets beautifully.. lighting conditions are never the same twice.

Cambie and broadway area.
Too broke to go snowboarding as often as i'd like... anyone have any inside deals on spring riding?

I'd be up for mountain biking and frisbee golf.. name the time and place.

Shann

TRIBE Member
^^ I always ride Seymour for free!

haha They only check passes in the morning, after lunch and after night riding starts.... So just wait until the pass checker leaves and then shreddddddddd! :)

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
g0nz0 said:
did angst and soda get a new roommate?

they did!

shann - we're super close.. lets meet up sometime! :)

im game for biking, hiking, snowboarding, frisbee golf.. looking forward to getting out and taking in all the scenery..

atbell

TRIBE Member
1st and Balsam since Aug 05

Next question, how long have people been in the city?

Are we a bunch of imports or is anyone born and bread BC?

watanabee

TRIBE Member
t.o. import - since march '02. i lived in Victoria in 95-96 for a while as well. i lived in parkdale for 7 years prior.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
watanabee said:
t.o. import - since march '02. i lived in Victoria in 95-96 for a while as well. i lived in parkdale for 7 years prior.

Yeah Parkdale! I grew up there, it's the only thing I don't miss about Toronto.