• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who Likes Guns?

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
some pie for pyedog

camo.jpg

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Haha.
Well then...

It's a BB Gun.
It wasn't cocked.
It wasn't Loaded.
Guy with camera had glasses on.
I'm aiming at the lense of the camera and not the face of the guy.
We had been shooting at eachother anyhow disreguarding all rules of safety to begin with.
And who cares?!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
Haha.
Well then...

It's a BB Gun.
It wasn't cocked.
It wasn't Loaded.
We had been shooting at eachother anyhow disreguarding all rules of safety to begin with.
And who cares?!

we all do, because you see you're a bad bad person, and a bad bad person without ethics and with a gun is a problem for anyone. Today its the guy with a camera next week your running down the streets of Toronto naked screaming about the appocolypse while shooting pellets into random childrens stuffed animals. we're just trying to get you to get the help you need before something happens.

its because we love you.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Rude1_247 said:
I've fired guns.
I'm hardcore.

pfft... you don't have badasscreed until you post a picture of yourself pointing a gun at the camera.

gunsolution.gif

Pistol1.gif

All i want is BANG BANG BANG!

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Funny thing is, I dont even like guns. They make me nervous.

BBGuns and Paintball guns and video game light guns being an exception.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
Haha.
Well then...

It's a BB Gun.
It wasn't cocked.
It wasn't Loaded.
And who cares?!

Well I don’t really care if you shoot your friend with a BB gun or not, but the generally accepted rule is that any gun is a loaded gun. That helps avoid the whole tragic “I didn’t think it was loaded” story. :)

kmac

TRIBE Member
I love target shooting. Especially the glasses, headphones, oh, and the guns. My trigger finger is getting itchy. I think it's time to hit the range again but I think it's bullshit that the targets can't be outlines of people.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
I think it's time to hit the range again but I think it's bullshit that the targets can't be outlines of people.

That is bullshit.

That's why hitting the ranges in Detroit Fuckin' Rock City on the final day of a long weekend bender and blasting off some rounds with an AK-47 is good for what ails' ya.

Though, I'm still dissapointed my crew didn't carry through with our plan to jack the guns and join the Superbowl parade in go-karts and sombreros, crackin' off a few rounds in suppport of the fuckin' Steelers.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
A is for apple
K is for killin'
killin'
47 million civilians

Guns are cool. A buddy lives in Alberta (where else?) and has a bloody armoury. I must visit him, and get The Power.

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.
I carry a 303 on a rack in my pickup and sleep with a loaded luger under my pillow. I dream of goin huntin with Dick Cheney. They aint takin me alive.

When I visited Los Angeles, I had the opportunity to fire a 9mm Berretta, a .357 Magnum (which I nearly smacked myself in the head with from the recoil), a 12 guage pump action Marine Winchester Shotgun, and rattled off a clip from a Heckler and Koch 9mm MP5.

The one gun I wanted to try, but they didn't have was the 9mm Berretta 93R machine pistol. It's a fully automatic version (Cyclical fire) of the 9mm Berretta and has a pretty fast rate of fire.