• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Who Likes Guns?

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Anybody taken the CFS or CRFS courses? Anybody like skeet/target shooting? Anybody have a gun in the house? What kinds of guns have you shot? Anybody belong to a gun club?

For me, I did belong to the Revelstoke Gun Club, have gone skeet and target shooting. I really enjoyed the skeet shooting, it had a real 'boys night out' kind of feel, we were smoking cigars.

This should liven up a real slow Friday on Tribe.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I'd totally fire off some guns if I ever had the chance. I'd love to go to one of those gun shows they have in the U.S. and almost get my arm torn off unloading some giant Iraqi baby killer.

Even just a shooting range in the city would be dope. The only thing I've ever fired is a .22 rifle back when I was in air cadets.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
My dad was a hunter growing up.. so i got to shoot all kinds...

I shot plenty of .22 rounds in my day...
Priviledged enough to have shot my pop's 306 deer rifle... amazing sensation.

I always throughly enjoyed target shooting. Never really had the license to kill anything.. would have been neat to have on my 'things i've done' list.. but i'm not gonna go out of my way to seek that item now.

Got really good at my slingshot one summer... could take out a can from 50 yards.

I'm not a big fan of handguns really (what with them being designed to kill humans)... i'd rather shoot a rifle or shotty... but if i had the opportunity to fire a handgun at a target, i wouldn't turn it down.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Subsonic Chronic said:
Even just a shooting range in the city would be dope. The only thing I've ever fired is a .22 rifle back when I was in air cadets.
There's one on top of Union station... but it's invitation only :(

I have no problem with hunting rifles. I do however have a problem with guns made to kill people

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

deevah

TRIBE Member
i've shot a crappy .22, a 9mm beretta and a magnum .357

shot best w/ the 9mm, the 22 is just too weak. Recoil on the magnum was too much for my tired arms/shoulders to handle at that point.

haven't done a rifle yet - would love to try

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I go to a range a few blocks from here...

http://www.thebh.com/

they rent just about everything, including a really bitchin 50 cal rifle. They also have fully automatic weapons you can rent and try out. Plenty of fun toys.

Hey Pete I checked out a show in Iowa on the weekend. You walk about plunk down some cash and buy a rifle and walk out, its freaky.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I_bRAD said:
There's one on top of Union station... but it's invitation only :(

I have no problem with hunting rifles. I do however have a problem with guns made to kill people

fair enough how about we limit discussions to range shooting and sport shooting.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
shot best w/ the 9mm, the 22 is just too weak. Recoil on the magnum was too much for my tired arms/shoulders to handle at that point.
the only time I shot a 9 mm handgun it was in front of a bunch of guys at the gun club out in BC. I'm the stupid kid from Ontario. I didn't plan at all for the recoil. line it up. fire. It kicks back to within an inch of my forehead. That would have been embarrassing... after the pain was gone.

The shotgun REALLY hurt my shoulder because of improper technique at first.

Last edited:

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
fair enough how about we limit discussions to range shooting and sport shooting.
keep your hands off my thread!

if anybody here has shot somebody or been shot I'd like to hear about it.

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
I used to go blasting the shit out of targets with a 12 guage when I was a kid.

My dad thinks he is an avid hunter, even though he hasn't shot anything besides a couple nuisance groundhogs as long as I can remember. He has a nice collection but they are of no use to me. Perhaps one day.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
hey its an easy limit to keep.

The best is going to a body shop to get a bullet hole covered over, man do they look at you funny...

ian

TRIBE Member
I don't think I have ever even held a gun and I don't plan to unless zombies turn out to be real one day.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
Hey Pete I checked out a show in Iowa on the weekend. You walk about plunk down some cash and buy a rifle and walk out, its freaky.
I'm sure I saw you post something before about the gun shows in Iowa, and that's what I was thinking about when I saw Bumbaclat's thread.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
KiFe said:
If you could shoot any gun in the world.. which would you choose?
Smith & Wesson 500 - .50 calibre handgun

The smaller of the two is a .44

You'd need a team of two to hold it down.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I love shotguns.

When I was 16 I did my co-op at the police station, and they put me in charge of typing up FAC's.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Anyone who is heading to burning man is welcome to stop off in Nebraska and I'll take you to a range, and a pit BBQ. hell I'll even take you to the place where you can buy discount ammo and booze (same place)

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
mmmmm... been to ranges in the states a few times... always lots of fun. Of all that I shot, the H&K USP .45 Match was the nicest to shoot. I also liked the Walther PP-9.

Oh.. and the AR-15, while fun, SUCKS with the peep sight... just plain shit in an indoor range.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
My penis is so big, that I don't even need a gun. I'll take a Iraqi insugent out from 300 metres away, with a single cum shot.