• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who is your licensed marijuana producer and why?

angelic

TRIBE Member
Hello folks,
I recently obtained a medical marijuana prescription. I've been working with Canna Farms from BC. They keep running out of cannabis oils and kief (grrr). However I have been told that this is normal for most producers. I'm interested in what other producers people are working with in Canada and why. Also whether there are any producers that do not run out of oils, etc. regularly. Thanks in advance everyone... :)

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I use Aphria and Tweed for my CBD oils. They rarely run out and if one doesn't have, the other usually will. It is really difficult to gauge the value of what you are getting because each supplier has different bottle sizes and purities. So I created a site to help Medical Cannabis patients find the best pricing overall by comparing all the providers at:

Compare Cannabis Prices in Canada - PotencyPal

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
I use Aphria and Tweed for my CBD oils. They rarely run out and if one doesn't have, the other usually will. It is really difficult to gauge the value of what you are getting because each supplier has different bottle sizes and purities. So I created a site to help Medical Cannabis patients find the best pricing overall by comparing all the providers at:

Compare Cannabis Prices in Canada - PotencyPal
Thanks for being a customer Alex. :D

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Plenty of top-shelf, non-licensed providers out there who don’t frequently “run out” of the medicine you might require. Many products are lab and user-rated for effectiveness and potency. They deliver coast to coast within 3 days, via Canada Post. Plenty of options, if you’re not stuck in the ridiculousness of the sub-par quality and selection of the government regulated, greed-head-run trap.

3000 lights and and warehouse doesn’t make a proper grower or supplier. It makes shwag. ...and richer assholes.

“What’s that? You have a medical license? You need your medicine? Uh - sorry... we’re out if that. Your life-saving medicine should be back in stock any day now.”

Lol!

djfear

TRIBE Member
Random note: There's a coffee shop around Front & BlueJay Way that has $1 espressos.

It's called Cannabis & Coffee. Cheapest (delicious) coffee in the city as far as I'm concerned. Also they plan to put CBD in their coffee when it's legal.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

angelic

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the info Alex, very helpful. I am pretty frustrated and on a mission to find reliable CBD oil.

As for unlicenced I just don't have the info.... :/ Either way I am definitely going to visit that coffee shop

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Here are a couple of places that I order from. Check user reviews for quality concerns. Order is at your door within 3 business days. Never had an issue and always happy with the product. ;)

Www.Weedbay.ca
Www.NationalCompassion.ca

Plenty of others available as well. You can always d/l the Weedmaps app and search delivery. Loads of quality options to be had!

angelic

TRIBE Member
Mondieu (I just finally realized what your name means haha) , it's very kind of you to share this information with me. I very much appreciate it. Not sure if you know about it, there's a new application Strainprint. It's a digital cannabis journal - each time you use it they give you points and you can cash in points for different items such as grinders. I cannot believe how far we've come.... :)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Mondieu (I just finally realized what your name means haha) , it's very kind of you to share this information with me. I very much appreciate it. Not sure if you know about it, there's a new application Strainprint. It's a digital cannabis journal - each time you use it they give you points and you can cash in points for different items such as grinders. I cannot believe how far we've come.... :)
With you on how far we’ve come! The current black/grey-market mail-order model is incredible. Most of the larger suppliers provide excellent product information and encourage reviews. Most also have “loyalty programs”. National Compassion’s is great.

Just be sure to read the reviews on any products before you buy. ...especially if you’re going for sale items or ounce deals. They can be hit and miss and there’s usually a reason for a sale. :)

angelic

TRIBE Member
I just logged into my producer and they still have limited oils - 2 months and counting. Started checking out the websites, very excited. Thank you for the tips, I may avoid the sales ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Does anyone have any experience with using Rick Simpson Oil for medical reasons? Would you care to share your insight? Thanks in advance.