• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who is the real Lee Osborne

Should I delete this thread

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ian

TRIBE Member
Heh heh:

"You have successfully subscribed to Lee Osborne's Newsletter mailing list."

I'll keep 'yall posted.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AshG

throw an umlaut over the o's, an accent aigu over the e's. and a circonflex over the l's and then we'll see who sounds cooler.

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
This is some bull shit. There's also an actor-http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0651695/

use silent g's, y's and a's

Lee OsborneGay.

:D

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Lee Osborne has just emailed me asking me to delete this thread because he finds it "disturbing". Should I delete it?

poker face

TRIBE Member
I agree. I have tried to place (CAN) beside my name to make sure that our music does not fall under the same name. But for some reason Beatport will not honour that. The Lee Osborne UK has been successful in producing trance over the years.

I don't really know why he would call this thread disturbing?

And shit this thread was straight out of the vaults...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

LeeOsborne

Hi guys,

I have owned the said domain for a couple of years.

I did not start the original thread on the forum.

I am not the Lee Osborne that this thread now refers to.

I have not trademarked my name. I am not a DJ.

I simply asked for the thread to be deleted as it contained a link to my website which is now not anything to do with the thread.

At the least it would be great if at least the link (and the youtube link) to be removed.

Thanks,

Lee.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Hi guys,

I have owned the said domain for a couple of years.

I did not start the original thread on the forum.

I am not the Lee Osborne that this thread now refers to.

I have not trademarked my name. I am not a DJ.

I simply asked for the thread to be deleted as it contained a link to my website which is now not anything to do with the thread.

At the least it would be great if at least the link (and the youtube link) to be removed.

Thanks,

Lee.
Hah! Is it really that much of a problem for you? I see no reason to take it down. Keep bumping the thread though!

LeeOsborne

:rolleyes:

The requests sometimes appear in my web logs from this site which make the analysis difficult. Hey, I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask :)

Ah well.

Ho5eR

TRIBE Member
Well when I first heard of Lee Osborne, I automatically thought of poker face. The Lee Osborne whom I have met before and partied with as well back in the day. I was saddened when it turned out to be another Lee. No offence to the other Lee if he reads tribe at all.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders