• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who is from stratford?

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
apart from

polish princess
reckless girl
myagi
ondie

who on tribe is a current or former stratfordite?

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
middle earth

also, im in ottawa now. ive been offline quite a bit and havent really posted much lately. :D how are you?

Ondie

TRIBE Member
Hey

polish princess
reckless girl
myagi
ondie

who are you guys? Like, woudl I know you? I'm andrew barker, went to high school @ central.

I know, anonymity and all.. so you don't have to share if you don't want to.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

afterglow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by !Myagi!

also, im in ottawa now. ive been offline quite a bit and havent really posted much lately. :D how are you?
ok?

i'm fine?

just curious as to what's been happening!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by defazman
I've got friends in St. Marys, so I pass through Stratford all the time. Nice place.
Who are your friends...I worked At Westover for a long time, and alot of my best friends are form there.

The Stone(r)town!

DAVE

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Stratford is right!

Andrew Barker....hmm don't think i know you....?!?! I am an ex St mike's gal...so maybe thats why;)

Depending on how old you are...you may know my brothers...Pat or Luke Malarzewski or me...Ola!!!

Yes, No, Maybe?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally from Ethel, its close to Listowel. Went to St Patricks until grade 3.

But to be honest I don't really remember it...

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ditto Much
Originally from Ethel, its close to Listowel. Went to St Patricks until grade 3.

But to be honest I don't really remember it...
I used to hate you guys...St. Pats in Dublin right?

No busses to St. Patricks...in Dublin...however St. Patricks in Kinkora......... is open.

Ethel..hehe you related to any Terpstra's?

DAVE

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Preroller
I used to hate you guys...St. Pats in Dublin right?

No busses to St. Patricks...in Dublin...however St. Patricks in Kinkora......... is open.

Ethel..hehe you related to any Terpstra's?

DAVE

Nope!!! Although I do have a rule about never working, partnering, speaking to or associating with anyone from that family or the VanEsses. Terpstra's were a pretty frightening tribe.

And yes I did go to St. Pats in Dublin. But outside of a couple of class pictures I don't remember it. My first memories were all wiped out in highschool (car accident)

pauly j

TRIBE Member
my ex-girlfriend lives in stratford, or at least did for the better part of her life...she worked at this kick ass restaurant which i think was called patso's or something like that.

fun town to hang out in every now and then though for sure.

pauly j.

Preroller

TRIBE Member
hehe, thats where my moms side of the family is from, closer to St. Columban.

Yup, those families were like the Dairy Cow Mafia around there, they have some huge ass barns and properties.

I think I still have the sign that says ETHEL covering one of my small bushes outside in the winter. We used to steal waay to many signs.

Ah...good old beer tours in Walton, Brussels, Clinton, Dublin...etc...

DAVE

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pauly j
my ex-girlfriend lives in stratford, or at least did for the better part of her life...she worked at this kick ass restaurant which i think was called patso's or something like that.

fun town to hang out in every now and then though for sure.

pauly j.
Pazzo's, thats a cool place. do tell who it was! Ask her if she remembers Silly Sundays for all the restaurant people.

DAVE

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
I also got bit by a swan in Stratford. Fucking Swans. They ain't pretty when you're bleeding.

Plus I got my super special ancient edition of Naked Lunch from a cool old used/rare type bookstore there.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Never trust a man who owns a pig farm!! They may have made there money on dairy but they all had a pig farm for getting rid of things!!

pauly j

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Preroller
Pazzo's, thats a cool place. do tell who it was! Ask her if she remembers Silly Sundays for all the restaurant people.

Her name is courtenay....we met out here at university a couple years back when we were both in first year playing for the men's and women's varsity soccer programs.

as for silly sundays, i think i heard more than a few stories that came out of those events.

pauly j.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
courtenay Parlee? (spelling could be off)
her dads a lawyer? she was an awesome soccer player....same person? she worked in many restaurants.

oh dave...beer tours!!! line 42 was our "spot"
i dated Adam Ryan from Doublin, was friends with many of the Terps'...good people....
OH US HICKS!! hahaha...memories....