• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who has never done e before?

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
The people who say they don't like e are the same ones who say they don't like trance.

Both are extremely tribe-cool things to say. ;)

E sucks man! Same with Trance! Fuck them both right in the motherfucking ear! Now lets go get drunk off our faces and listen to boring music.

hahahahaha X2!

This thread is NSFW. That being said, epic trance rules.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by starr
ya, but the worst is when you take the second half 45 minutes later because you aren't feeling anything....

and then - BAM!

next thing you know it's 4:30am and you're sitting in a cuddle puddle with people you've never met before

not that i'd know first hand or anything, i've just heard about that happening to other people

honest
HAHA!

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I have never, I would see ppl on it slobbering and chewing their face up and acting like, well like e-tards and it disgusted me.

I am sure not everyone on e acts like that but it really turned me off of it. Like, how can you be having such a good time when you look ready to die???

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Who has never done e before?

never say never sunny.

i plan on never trying heroin, but in ten years i could be crouching in an alley somewhere in vancouver looking for an old lady to mug so i can afford my next fix

you never know
LOL

I really do KNOW that I won't be doing that...
:D :D :D

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
I did the raver skip in my kitchen last night to an unknown epic mixtape, whilst in my Simpsons jammies. I am cool. :D

[/SIZE]
been there, done that. only substitue simpsons pjs for old navy pjs, and i was holding my kitty, cuz she likes to rave dance around our condo.

:)sarah

(i'll sign your book if you'll give me a massage??)

echootje

TRIBE Member
E rules trance drools :p

Now who wants to hook me up with some pure caplets?

seriously, all this talk...

Rob

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
The people who say they don't like e are the same ones who say they don't like trance.

Both are extremely tribe-cool things to say. ;)

E sucks man! Same with Trance! Fuck them both right in the motherfucking ear! Now lets go get drunk off our faces and listen to boring music.
LOL
E can be fun.

It was never really my bag, but I've done it numerous times.

Now MDA and MDEA is shite!

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by rubytuesday
I have never, I would see ppl on it slobbering and chewing their face up and acting like, well like e-tards and it disgusted me.

I am sure not everyone on e acts like that but it really turned me off of it. Like, how can you be having such a good time when you look ready to die???
I've felt the same way watching drunking idiots looking for fights and puking on themselves.

Looking close to death as well.

starr

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Who has never done e before?

Originally posted by SENSEi
LOL

I really do KNOW that I won't be doing that...
:D :D :D
YES YOU WILL!

you just wait...in 10 years we'll all be in vancouver just blissed out on heroin

ALL OF US - it'll be a tribe reunion party or something

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Re: Re: Who has never done e before?

YES YOU WILL!

you just wait...in 10 years we'll all be in vancouver just blissed out on heroin

ALL OF US - it'll be a tribe reunion party or something
LOL
LOL
LOL

I'd say count me to spin this grande event, but I'm sure heroin is a better buzz then spinning...

Somehow.
LOL

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdRiaN
The real question is -- how does E compare to smoking banana peels?
It doesn't - unless the banana peels have brown specks. That means they're heroin-bananas.

You don't peel them back, they peel you back...

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
It doesn't - unless the banana peels have brown specks. That means they're heroin-bananas.

You don't peel them back, they peel you back...
That's just a myth perpetuated by the pomello industry.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kmac

TRIBE Member
I had a blast the first time I tried it. NYE in '94 I think. But I went a really long time partying without ever touching the stuff -- I was too busy tripping my face off on LSD.

These days, I prefer to eat a cheeky half cap every now and then.

DJ_Science

TRIBE Member
I had not until a few years ago. I don;'t use it that often. Mom, if your reading this, I never do...

Originally posted by MoFo
No, I mean people who have never done it ever. Like EVER. Haha.

I wanted to get an idea from the club/rave community so what better place to start than here I figured.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
The honeymoon is over for me, me and E had an extended time together, but now when ever I see her, I end up hating her before she leaves. When we pass on the street we never say "hello" or even make eye contact. I'd rather just hit the bottle now "More cheers, more beers - that's it, that's all!"

mingster

TRIBE Member
Banana Peels?!

I only smoke Salvia anymore. Weed just wasn't giving me the alternate universe buzz that I've become so dependent upon.
i would like to try this in february. will you be the tour guide? :)