• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

who has my conan tickets?

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
I really want to see conan when he comes to toronto. If anyone has tix they can sell me let me know.
cheers
farbs

starr

TRIBE Member
I'm in for buying tickets from anyone as well.

Hipsterave gets first dibs, but if anyone has a second pair they're mine :)

And I'll pay lots too.

EBiRT

TRIBE Member
My girlfriend got two tickets for the show, if you seriously want them PM me with your highest bid.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

starr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by EBiRT
sorry guys, PM box was full, current highest bid $200

Just saw this and didn't want to PM you in case your box was full again.

I may have a better offer. Can you wait a day? I need to talk to the boyfriend first and he how bad he wants to go. If you've already sold them don't worry about it. :)

madnezz

TRIBE Member
it seems like at some point bids are going to get as high as a plane ticket to new york to see him for free....

silly, if you ask me.

starr

TRIBE Member
ah laura with the common sense :)

well i was going to try and make it a valentine's day type present - even though i actually hate valentine's day...but your words of wisdom have brought me back down to earth. (that and my hatred for v-day keeps rearing it's ugly head)

i suppose a road trip to new york could be more fun.
and i love planning.
so road trip it is :)

offer rescinded. (sp?)
hope you have luck selling them, this was not meant to be a thread-crapping post.

nleye10d1

TRIBE Member
An allotment of two tickets will be "reserved" per email chosen. Requests for more than 2 tickets WILL NOT BE HONORED. Ticket "reservations" are sent out in excess to seating capacity, please be advised that no "reservation" guarantees admission.

Audience line up time : no later than 3:15 pm, day of show you are assigned. Please be advised that lines may form earlier. First come, first served.

Stand by tickets will be given out the day of each show at 12 noon. A line will be formed outside the theatre entrance along the building and one stand-by ticket will be given out per person. You will be asked to re -form a line in an alternate area later in the day in numeric order. No ticket guarantees admission.

defazman

TRIBE Member
I found nothing on ebay.

or maybe I did and I dont want you bidding on them.

but really I found nothing.

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nleye10d1
An allotment of two tickets will be "reserved" per email chosen. Requests for more than 2 tickets WILL NOT BE HONORED. Ticket "reservations" are sent out in excess to seating capacity, please be advised that no "reservation" guarantees admission.

Audience line up time : no later than 3:15 pm, day of show you are assigned. Please be advised that lines may form earlier. First come, first served.

Stand by tickets will be given out the day of each show at 12 noon. A line will be formed outside the theatre entrance along the building and one stand-by ticket will be given out per person. You will be asked to re -form a line in an alternate area later in the day in numeric order. No ticket guarantees admission.

where did you get this info?