• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Who has met Alexd?

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
I think alexd...or AleksD as i like to call him is one cool cat.

but i have never had the pleasure of meeting him.

I know many of you have.....
when? where? and what did you do?

squirrely

TRIBE Member
when, where, and what did we do??????

ummmmmmmm......a number of occasions.

in the library.

with the candlestick.

afterglow

TRIBE Member
Hmmmm let's see.

Here there and everywhere at different events.

Plus there was the tribe cover shoot I did.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TRO

TRIBE Member
but ola I know you so that makes me tribe cool as well...

he lives by me and I was crossing the street and here come alex D scootin along his bike and I had started cross and he almost hit me then we both realized who each other was and was like hey

that and all the times at various functions...

-Bill

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ TRO
but ola I know you so that makes me tribe cool as well...

he lives by me and I was crossing the street and here come alex D scootin along his bike and I had started cross and he almost hit me then we both realized who each other was and was like hey

that and all the times at various functions...

-Bill

shhh dont admit you know me.....that would make you SOO untribecool...im am not "tribe cool" Sigh....:p

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
you sorta cant help running into alex! hes like citytv, hes everywhere. plus, hes easy to spot cuz hes always carrying around a big-ass camera.
in fact, the last time i saw him, i ran into him in the middle of an insanely hyped crowd at Hullabaloo a few weeks ago. unfortunately i think he took my picture, which means he has photographic evidence of the complete mess that i was at that moment.
i've been crossing my fingers since then that its not gonna appear in any upcoming issues, cuz it would probably totally be one of those "omg, look at that retard" pics.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
you sorta cant help running into alex! hes like citytv, hes everywhere. plus, hes easy to spot cuz hes always carrying around a big-ass camera.
in fact, the last time i saw him, i ran into him in the middle of an insanely hyped crowd at Hullabaloo a few weeks ago. unfortunately i think he took my picture, which means he has photographic evidence of the complete mess that i was at that moment.
i've been crossing my fingers since then that its not gonna appear in any upcoming issues, cuz it would probably totally be one of those "omg, look at that retard" pics.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
He's real? I thought he was a mascot/figure head sorta like banomme only a bunch of corporate whores use his alis to post on the board and keep us in consumption line.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
first time i met alex was @ the 2002 TBKBBQ

he's the good stuff

ever since then, i see him around 'n about

don't ask him about the hat he wears though

if you like animals

badgers even, you won't be a fan afterwards :p

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Alex is one amasing person... You wouldn't believe how warm and friendly he is (some people think he's a Tribe nazi, once you meet him in person, it's a totally different story).

I love having conversations with Alex, he is very intelligent and keeps me on my toes...

Although, I always wondered why he was looking at me that way when I took this picture:

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
AWESOME!!!!!

happy hulla!!!

alex, do you have the one ofkevin and i?

and the guy with the stuffed animals sewn to his pants?

:)sarah

(and yes, i've met alexd many times over the years)

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
oh man, i forgot about the dude with the stuffed animals all over his pants!
those were hilarious. it helped that we were sitting on the floor when he walked past though. definitely a better vantage point.

i think that the enormous glow-in-the-dark peace sign necklace, all made out of tiny beads was my favourite weird candykid thing i saw that night though.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits

i think that the enormous glow-in-the-dark peace sign necklace, all made out of tiny beads was my favourite weird candykid thing i saw that night though.
shit ya.

the guy i was talking to at the time of the peace sign sighting, was like 'whoa...that guy has ALOT of free time!!'

:)sarah

JAR

TRIBE Member
Met the man a few times out and about...System, Turbo, etc...
If you try and talk to him at a club he might just ignore you and walk away. That's cause he's usually busy and probably doesn't enjoy having random drunk/high people blabbering in his ear while he's trying to shoot pics....oh, and he wears ear plugs, so he probably can't hear you!

Did have a very good convo with him at the Carlton theatre after a showing of Party Monster. Nice bloke that one!

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I agree with AlexD being like City TV - Always run into him in random spots.

And last time I saw him was also at Hulla, in the back room!