• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

who else loves karaoke?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
be it the video game for playstation deux and singing in your livingroom alone to your cats as you sketch out on sunday afternoon... or down at christie and bloor yelling at pink cheeked korean people at three am.... or at gladestone and other bars, drunk enough to sing bad medicine to scenster hipster doofuses...

I love karaoke!

its *THIS* close to being a superstar for ~4 minutes!

whos with me? EH? EH? oh....

ART SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

kat

TRIBE Member
under the sea = best karaoke song ever

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE

WOOAAAAAAAAAH LIVING ON A PRAYER

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
weak, like a drugged kitten... obviously you don't have the spirit of the song within you.

how does it feel to have a cold, dead soul, bbj? like being mormon?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
call your mom, or if you want you could crash at my place and ask her yourself when she comes canvassing at my door tomorrow morning:)

IN YOUR FACE RELIGION

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
ahhhh.... so you can't sing? thats not an issue with karaoke! its the ancient japanese are of being tone deaf!

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i was in a choir when i was in private school, but instead of practicing , we smoked weed...so much for having pupils as teachers....IN YOUR FACE EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
the infamous superstar dj... sean samantha crawford... just told me he likes to cry a little bit when people sing to him over a pint of keiths.

he also told me he likes long walks and whale watch and hates long line ups and women.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
its not really a competion on who can ruin their life with needless hedonism, is it?

if so, I'll let you win and stay and sing "Me and Bobby McGee"

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
AND WE'RE GLOWIN LIKE THE METAL ON THE EDGE OF A KNIFE, C'MON, HOLD ON TIGHT, OH C'MON, HOLD ON TIGHT! AaaahhhhhhAAaaahhhhAAAHHHHHHH

THOUGH IT'S COLD AND LONELY IN THE DEEP DARK NIGHT... I CAN SEE PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHT!

AIN'T NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, WE WERE DOUBLY BLESSED, CAUSE WE WERE BARELY 17 AND WE WERE BARELY DRESSED

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
i ended up at karaoke again yesterday.

Why does it always seem like a good idea to go to Karaoke at 6 in the morning?

I passed out at the karaoke place from drinking too much, but then my buddy woke me up and we went to the train to go home. However, on the train, we BOTH passed out. At 10am a nice train lady kindly woke us up and told us to get off.

It was funny, because it wasn't until I was walking out of the train station that something started clicking in the back of my head. The fact that there was a big fat ocean in front of me, where I expected none to be, wsa kind of disconcerting. At that point I started asking, "yo, where are we?"

-jM
A&D

JAR

TRIBE Member
Sinatra, Bon Jovi, Backstreet Boys - all KTV favourites for foreigners who can't sing/read mandarin.

you're right Jeffsus, why does it always seem like a good idea at 6am...oh yeah, it's THE BOOZE! nothing like staggering out of the KTV palace into the blinding sun and hordes of worker bees heading to work.

Last edited:

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
i was in a choir when i was in private school, but instead of practicing , we smoked weed...so much for having pupils as teachers....IN YOUR FACE EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

kmac

TRIBE Member
I'm sick of being a livingroom superstar... this FRIDAY Friday friday... ULSTER ARMS KARAOKE! I want to sing for toothless drunk men.