• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Who broke the board?

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Anyone else getting these error messages?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 94351 bytes) in /var/www/html/board/admin/db_mysql.php on line 154

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 0 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Hrmm works fine if Im not in IE.

Maybe im the one who is fucked.

EDIT: I take it back, still fucked on Opera.

Torso

TRIBE Member
i just got that fatal error screen when i opened up tribe a second ago. you are not the only one:)

Torso

TRIBE Member
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in /var/www/html/board/global.php on line 161

again.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
it has been happening a bit lately. The traffic spikes are pretty large on friday evenings

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
funny how that happens and yet the posts seem to decline (in the general forum anyway)...

Lurkers!!!

OTIS

TRIBE Member
On that note, why is the search function disabled? I've been away for a few days so timeline me if you must.

Xtatic

TRIBE Member
I tend to read through the board all 10½ hours that I'm at work, but I post wI'm here. I wouldn't consider myself a lurker.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by OTIS
On that note, why is the search function disabled? I've been away for a few days so timeline me if you must.
it should work but I have raised the time between searches on the server so we can investigate the memory issue.