• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Whitish Power!!

kick

TRIBE Member
IT"S INVISIBLE BUT YOU CAN DRINK IT
whitishpower9xs.jpg

Whitish is a new health beverage which contains the no.7 alimentation element - the fiber for food.

Whitish is a modern drink which especially for the modern people. The fibre for food which was contained in the whitish chip was invisible but you can drink it, that we name the hidden fibre fighter.

Especial and comfortable palate, indescribable and miraculously chip, which supple your fibre need in everyday, create your health and beautiful life."

INGREDIENT METER:
Water, glucose, fructose, Lemon acid, fibre for food, lactic acid calcium, perfume for food.

thanks Kev!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Snapper

TRIBE Member
I have this pus bomb on the side of my ring finger. The skin is getting tighter by the minute and it's painful. I'm gonna go relieve myself now.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
so now I can consume pretty much everything I need to sustain myself without actually eating real food.

I feel like george jetson.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Snapper said:
I have this pus bomb on the side of my ring finger. The skin is getting tighter by the minute and it's painful. I'm gonna go relieve myself now.
after that, you should really take care of that finger.