1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Whitby Psych...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Woody, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Woody

Woody TRIBE Member

So I went out today to take some pictures around the place, only to discover that they have fenced the entire place off, and have demolished most fo the buildings...

The only large building that is left if the power station, and a few of the residences, all of the other ones have been razed....

It's a shame because it was always such a cool place to walk around and explore...

2. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

damn I really wanted to check that out one day.

3. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

yeah, me too!

us urbanites miss out on all the fun.

:(

4. 2shapethefuture

2shapethefuture TRIBE Member

boooooooooooo, that sux!!:( like you said, that place was so cool to walk around exploring all the underground tunnells was so freaky. To tell you the truth, I am suprised it took this long for them to start demolishing it. It was fun, but parts of it were pretty dangerous, and with the new houses nearby there were always a lot of young kids messing around there. Seemed like an enormous accident waiting to happen.

5. Woody

Woody TRIBE Member

they are tearing it all down to put up a bunch of new townhouses...