• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Which threads do you re-read?

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
i find myself reading threads back lately, other than the obvious ones like NC and what tribers look like...

what threads do you find yourself searching for?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I read every one of synchronizator's threads to see what surprizes will turn up.

also I read my women of tribe: cruise tips thread a couple times for laughs.

and what the hell are you listening to and the photo threads.

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
Yeah, that's gonna haunt me forever.

Especially when you strike up intrigue by saying that ..... for all of the or the new crops or just people who never saw it!

WELL DONE!!!!!

TRIBE Member
I sometimes search for my userid and the word asshole or fuck or fruitypants just to see what type of garbage I was talking a couple years ago.

deep

TRIBE Member
I reread Syntax Error's threads. If it weren't for him, I would take a flamethrower to this place.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
DoubleDown said:
Especially when you strike up intrigue by saying that ..... for all of the or the new crops or just people who never saw it!

WELL DONE!!!!!
I don't think intrigue is the right word to use. A couple of years back maybe, but these days - I find it quite amusing that I was that "open" to share those experiences.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
416 said:
I sometimes search for my userid and the word asshole or fuck or fruitypants just to see what type of garbage I was talking a couple years ago.

WHO EATS A BAG OF STEAKS, YA DINK?