• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Which promotions company brough green velvet back in july?

swilly

TRIBE Member
They had like a banner on tribe for about 2 weeks and also this cool website. Anyone know thier name?

Swilly San

deevah

TRIBE Member
i think eddy k was part of it so mebbe project orange/YYZ?

<-- pure guess, don't trust me on this one

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by swilly
the day after though they had this small thing at Sugar night club.

Alex d should know

swilly
GEM Entertainment. They are also managing the old Boa space on Spadina. I was just on the phone with Craig at GEM and he says the sound is being put in this week. Shorty is flying in to do it and he is well known for some of the best audio design on the planet.

octo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
GEM Entertainment. They are also managing the old Boa space on Spadina. I was just on the phone with Craig at GEM and he says the sound is being put in this week. Shorty is flying in to do it and he is well known for some of the best audio design on the planet.
shorty!

things are going to get interesting
old boa with analog vs new boa digital dynacord

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Re: The Hump

Originally posted by teeloo
This was a Hump/Idealminds event.
i have a hump keychain on my desk. it says "get down pleasure up" on it, and i use it to hold my work access passes. i have no idea where i got this key chain.

ps. hey terry, i didn't know you had a tribe account. :)