• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

which order should I watch my movies in ?

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Which order Should I watch my movies in tonight?

I've rented
Boondock Saints
Formula 51
True Romance
and
The Salton sea..

I heard Defoe is flaming in boondock saints ? Is this true ?

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Eccentric (LRG)
Which order Should I watch my movies in tonight?

I've rented
Boondock Saints
Formula 51
True Romance
and
The Salton sea.
Formula 51... is that the one where Samuel L. Jackson plays that drug chemist who wears a kilt?? if so... it's terrible, watch that first. and seeing as I've never seen Salton Sea, I'd watch that next, followed by Boondock Saints and then True Romance.

vench

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
boondalk saints then true romance then salton sea...you'll be SO impressed at salton sea that formula 51 will collect dust;)

everyone else notice that Samuel Jackson just seems to be coasting these days...im losing track at the number of shitty films he's been in

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
All the movies you chose are really good except formula 51.

I wouldn't call it a bad movie because I did enjoy it and it had a few laughs in it.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
ok so boondocks, true romance, salton, formula it is.

HMHA - I can and I do, but I'm indecisive.. So I let someone else make the decision for me... thanks :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kat

TRIBE Member
1. watch true romance
2. watch boondock saints
3. dont watch formula 51
4. dont watch salton sea

kat

TRIBE Member
salton sea is on my top WORST MOVIE EVAR list

i cant understand what it is that makes people like this movie.
0k performances..boringest story..annoying characters..loser dialogue

but uhm..to each their own.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kat
salton sea = on my top WORST MOVIE EVAR list

i cant understand what it is that makes people like this movie.
0k performances..boringest story..annoying characters..loser dialogue
wow,that was unexpected...it was one of the best kilmer role ive seen since the doors ...there's pretentious cliched love stories EVERY year and this was a bright spot in that catagory...I love flicks that have a very rough exterior but balance it with loss of love... a man vowing for revenge against his wife's killers,it was played out in a unique fashion...the performances were fantastic and the script was decent...

kat

TRIBE Member
ya i know a lot of people who liked it

it didnt do anything for me. total dislike of the whole thing..

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
one of the things it did for me was show off kilmers range and reminded me that although he does some shitty films every so often he's usually the best thing in them

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
I have a hard on for Kilmer. Someone could film him sitting in a room staring at a wall and I'd watch. The faux halk and tats do it for me in this one. And as a matter of fact I've seen this movie before but I rented it again. So I obviously liked it :)

Actually the only one I haven't seen out of them all was Boondock saints.! Which I have now watched and must say is a wikkid movie. Definently One I'll be adding to my dvd collection!

Now I must make like a tree and get the fuck out of here!

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
Dafoe is really good in boondock saints, not flaming but likes cock.
I know I am missing something with this statement, I am just not sure what. . .