• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Which minor celebrity would you like to meet?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I'm sick of these uberstars and their glamorous jet set lifestyles. I wanna get down and dirty, tete a tete with some someone who is used to waiting on the red carpet for a while before going in to sit with seven seats of a real star.

The andie mcdowels, the andy dicks, the andy richters of the world.

I heard tom hanks is approachable, tom cruise has a good sense of humour, tom berenger is still alive. big whoop, they're all too big for their britches.

I don't care for you A-listers... back your fabulous hollywood lives, I want the people who used to serve you coffee and cut your hair before getting four lines on camera!

My personal choice would probably be Dog. I remember his time of the talk show circuit, doing Sally, Maury, etc. before they moved on to the trouble kid craze... now he's a hawaii bigwig thanks to A&E, complete with catch phrases and supporting cast. I'd party with Beth. She'd be down with my Charlie Brown.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
^ Haha , on the same note I totally dissed Raine Maida to his face. I had no clue who he was. I said " Ya, that band with that song Come on Naveed or whatever the fuck it is really suck ass! " After he left a couple people asked me if i knew who I was talking with I said I no clue. So they told me. Oops! ; )

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
I talked to this guy at a party for about 15 mins. and didn't know who he was. Super nice and down to earth.
He works out at my gym but I'm too shy to say hello!
Last Christmas Mark found himself in line behind him at the LCBO and asked him to sign my xmas card. lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Sandra Oh (I already met her but I want to actually talk to her).

Arianne Phillips (stylist).

All the Elephant actors. They should invite them on Inside the Actor's Studio or something.

The airport sales rep girl who makes a face in Eurotrip.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
EltrikSoulCntlr said:
^ Haha , on the same note I totally dissed Raine Maida to his face. I had no clue who he was. I said " Ya, that band with that song Come on Naveed or whatever the fuck it is really suck ass! " After he left a couple people asked me if i knew who I was talking with I said I no clue. So they told me. Oops! ; )

Luckeeeee! I gave up my opportunity to tell the dude from Sum 41 how much they sucked to his face. For once I was held back by better taste.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Todd Shapiro
George Strombololouoplopou
Dallas Green
Ryan Reynolds
that chick from scary movie