• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where's the Hot Girl thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I deleted it because content in it was causing TRIBE to be blocked by workplace admins.

Content like that

1) stops TRIBE from being indexed properly by search engines so fewer people will read the other posts you make that may have value to someone
2) cause workplace admins to block TRIBE so users can't get here to view threads or post
3) it is against the terms of service of the site you agreed when you signed up
4) Ad revenue that I need to keep this site going is reduced dramatically.

At some point in the future I may create a forum here were you can post stuff of dubious quality that nobody but members can see and that is accessible by password and blocked form searches. Until then, Do not post pics like that or links to them.

As well, members, if you come across any posts or images on TRIBE that are NSFW, send me the exact URL of the post in an email or PM and I will take care of it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
im sure you could have a hot girl thread, they just have to have clothes on.
it could be the 'hot girls in turtlenecks and pants' thread.

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
You can make take certain parts/pages/areas out of the search using a .htaccess file or a Robots file... that is if you don't want to implement the password auth fix

LEET

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stryker

TRIBE Member
What a shitty morning....naked hot women would have been the perfect antidote for today.

Guess I'll do work or something....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.