• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where's the best place?

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
So I have an outfit in mind that I want to piece together and the only thing that I am missing is the argile vest. I have no idea where to purchase a vest like this and was wondering if anyone would have happened to have seen recently any??

Just thought I would put it out there,

Thanks!!

marcinm

TRIBE Member
grounded4life said:
So I have an outfit in mind that I want to piece together and the only thing that I am missing is the argile vest. I have no idea where to purchase a vest like this and was wondering if anyone would have happened to have seen recently any??

Just thought I would put it out there,

Thanks!!
you probably mean argyle vest?

try salvation army or maybe goodwill.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
A lot of those skater stores on Queen should have them. I'm thinking of one in particular that carries a lot of Emily Strange (I know, narrows it down lol) but I don't know what it's called.

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
I don't know if they have girl versions, but Banana Republic had some really nice ones for guys last time I was there.
It doesn't matter if it's for a guy... it can be altered... I have a friend that could do this.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
grounded4life said:
It doesn't matter if it's for a guy... it can be altered... I have a friend that could do this.
Yeah, Banana shit seems to fit pretty small (on me anyway) so you might do all right there.

Oh, you could try Chateau too if you don't mind the stank of their "I didn't go home last night" clientele.

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
A lot of those skater stores on Queen should have them. I'm thinking of one in particular that carries a lot of Emily Strange (I know, narrows it down lol) but I don't know what it's called.
If you remember that name let me know!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

noodle

TRIBE Member
Persephone said:
I've seen women's Argyle vests at The Bay...
Really? I searched The Bay on Bloor for hours a couple weeks ago and couldn't find one.

I really want an argyle vest too.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
noodle said:
Really? I searched The Bay on Bloor for hours a couple weeks ago and couldn't find one.

I really want an argyle vest too.

I saw one @ college winners, but it was big and hip hop..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
noodle said:
HAHA

I've been saying I wanted a argyle sweater vest for months! I have witnesses too :p
Ya mine only came to me in a dream.... it's all good... I wore an argyle vest on my bday and someone said it was hot... so why not...

noodle

TRIBE Member
I've been having trouble finding one that's more suitable for girls (ie- fitted, but not with fugly old lady colours).

They do look hot though.

I was inspired by Ellen!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
noodle said:
I've been having trouble finding one that's more suitable for girls (ie- fitted, but not with fugly old lady colours).

They do look hot though.

I was inspired by Ellen!
I would suggest finding one you like and taking it to have it tailored. makes much more sense

noodle

TRIBE Member
As an aside note, one night at Boa, Thumpr re-united me with one of my best friends from grade nine due to the fact she was wearing an argyle sweater vest and he knew I wanted one.

He was like "go show my friend your sweater vest" and when we saw eachother we were like "oh my god!!!"

It was a beautiful moment all thanks to an argyle sweater vest!