• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

where'd the day go?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
thats a good thing! I can't wait to leave this shithole -1 hour 15 minutes left

haha. you and i both! today has been the worst. Not only did I sleep a mother load last night, but I woke up feeling like I hadn't slept at all. I couldn't get thai, and when I finally decided to grab something to eat, I walked in mud and got all dirty (tee hee I soiled myself).

So ya.....this day is fired.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
I got ya beat! I walked in to my boss talking PURE SHIT about me - not fun, not fun at all :(

Booooooooooooo-urns. Sorry girl that does beat me. But he can't do that can he? I mean why would you not go to your HR department with that? Could you not do somehting annonymously? That really does burn, I hope you get things solved.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
1. girl missing!
2. all the fonts go wonky on TRIBE
3. girl found!
4. day over

IgStar

TRIBE Member
annoying bitches!

lest not forget those, as I have dealt with 5 at this point. I expect at least 2 before 4:30pm.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
I had a fun day on tribe i mean work today - thanks for all the crazy conversation - and i would Especially like to thank Stewart.

The award goes to indian girl and daddyiwantchoclate - you 2 got me going crazy today!!

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I totally missed out on this stewart thing - ah well

there is no HR department at my work cuz we are so small - She is the owner of the company too so yeah shitty for me

I so thought I was getting fired - I am now looking for a new gig

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by mrs peacock
I had a fun day on tribe i mean work today - thanks for all the crazy conversation - and i would Especially like to thank Stewart.

The award goes to indian girl and daddyiwantchoclate - you 2 got me going crazy today!!

no problem Sara :D

-stewart

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by pr0nstar
It went home with Stewart and it'll be back the next day.

But you better inform the media.
ZING! .... priceless

Originally posted by tEkKiD
no problem Sara :D

-stewart
um..... i think she's still recovering from the weekend and A DIFFERENT Stewart.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
yeah i've seen pics. looks like they go full out!

too bad the guy to girl ratio is alittle wack.

I don't know about that. My friend threw a party out there and it looked like there were a few more chicks than guys there. Was not whack at all. Was probably the most fun I have had in quite a while.