• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

where to purchase ortofons in toronto?

beaker

TRIBE Member
i need to pick up a replacement elliptical stylii for an ortofon concorde nightclub. anyone know dealers in toronto? preferably not those assholes at metro sound.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Panday

TRIBE Member
ebay broooootha!

theres this german dude who sells carts / stylii DIRTY cheap!

i got a pair of Elektro's off him. nothing but dopeness.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
ian said:
Check Moog Audio (in the front of Kops records).

"oh on...not another customer, oh god they're about to ask me a question...i'm so bothered by this situation...how do i maintain coolness at a time like this? uh oh...i think this customer might want to buy something from me...what a hassle...ughh...."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
Panday said:
ebay broooootha!

theres this german dude who sells carts / stylii DIRTY cheap!

i got a pair of Elektro's off him. nothing but dopeness.

What's his name on ebay??? Where's he selling from? I didn't see any listings from Germany.

aki

TRIBE Promoter
Sal De Ban said:
"oh on...not another customer, oh god they're about to ask me a question...i'm so bothered by this situation...how do i maintain coolness at a time like this? uh oh...i think this customer might want to buy something from me...what a hassle...ughh...."

weird. i've only ever dealt with the same 2 guys in there, Eliot being one of them, and have always found them to be super helpful and friendly.